Art Bell's Spooky Matter - Ghost Stories - October 31 2013 - 10-31-13

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by pheelios, Nov 2, 2013.

1. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Art Bell's Dark Matter

[video=youtube;ljCyw8oFvoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljCyw8oFvoA[/video]

2. pheelios

Reputations:
    ""Here is my submission for the Ghost Photo Contest. Admitting I did not take this photo. My ex Co-worker Dave took this at his sister’s house with his cellphone. This apparition has appeared a couple of times in their home. They sent the photo to a psychic and she told them it was a “Babushka” and a small child. That this “Babushka” watched over the family. I thought this picture was the most amazing evidence of a ghost I have ever seen so I asked him to send me the pic and here it is.

I am not a Sirius Subscriber but listen to your show sometimes at my friends house. After hearing about the contest, I figured this would be an amazing way to be able to listen to Dark Matter at my home.

Rebecca""

[​IMG]

Babushka – The Winner.

3. pheelios

Reputations:
    ""A witch appears to be screaming out into space in this new image from NASA’s Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE. The infrared portrait shows the Witch Head nebula, named after its resemblance to the profile of a wicked witch. Astronomers say the billowy clouds of the nebula, where baby stars are brewing, are being lit up by massive stars. Dust in the cloud is being hit with starlight, causing it to glow with infrared light, which was picked up by WISE’s detectors.
    The Witch Head nebula is estimated to be hundreds of light-years away in the Orion constellation, just off the famous hunter’s knee.

WISE was recently “awakened” to hunt for asteroids in a program called NEOWISE. The reactivation came after the spacecraft was put into hibernation in 2011, when it completed two full scans of the sky, as planned.

From NASA.""

[​IMG]

‘Witch Head’ Brews Baby Stars from NASA