Artie and Two Corrupt Cops on his Podcast

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by joyceface, Oct 2, 2015.

1. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    This was a great show. Did anyone hear Artie talking to these two dirty cops from the 75 precint in NYPD? It was fun to listen to except they got a little petty arguing with each other. But it's complete with and great Ed Torian segway. I'm surprised no one else mentioned this show which I think was right amid the Howard stuff. But this one ARTIE show was better than ANYTHING I heard on Howard in years. Two police partners on the take. One gets 12 years the other gets zero.
    I don't know if I can link it. I listened to the whole segment for free on Artie's website and there is a snippet on Soundcloud for free as well. So I'm putting it out there, it's good real radio as opposed to "I'm a turtle" shit.

http://www.artiequitter.com/podcast...th-ken-eurell-michael-dowd-of-the-seven-five/

2. hanknasiffjr

hanknasiffjr New Member

Reputations:
    It was awesome. The other one with mike from earlier was great too.

Actually just finished the doc and that was worth the 6 bucks from comcast.

Side note, my exes old roommate in college was ed's daughter. He must been about 50 when he had her. She's like 32.

joyceface likes this.
  3. joyceface

Reputations:
    I wasn't able to find the doccumentary available what channel was it on? I didn't hear the earlier show with just Mike.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Hearing them arguing about who blocked the other one on facebook first was pretty funny

5. hanknasiffjr

hanknasiffjr New Member

Reputations:
    Found it ondemand and it was 6 bucks. Wish I caught it on Netflix while it was there but it was worth renting.

joyceface likes this.
  6. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    That clip did sound good for laugh. The Twitter account
    • :hilarious:

joyceface likes this.
  7. FATS NAVARRO

FATS NAVARRO Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ARTIE IS BACK!!!!

joyceface likes this.
  8. Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden Active Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for posting that. I find Ken Eurell to be pretty despicable. He was as bad as Dowd, but skated because he gave up his partner. Can't blame him for that, but his refusal to admit it and continued attempts to mitigate his involvement in both the crimes and Dowds arrest are bullshit. The part where Dowd tries to pin him down on the bullets and gun is especially telling; I absolutely believe that he was trying to make the robbery into a kidnapping, or at least reinforce it on tape to increase Dowds exposure. It's standard operating procedure, and it would DEFINITELY help when it came time for his sentencing. Unfortunately, Dowd gets too emotional/angry to explain it; Eurell knows it's making him look bad so he shouts him down and Artie moves on. Again, neither one is an angel, obviously, but Dowd has at least come clean on everything he did. Eurell seems like a snake. The "boohoo" showed me what kind of a douche he is. Infuriating.

joyceface and !!!kaboom!!! like this.
  9. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Agree completely. Eurell was the one with the Long Island cocaine ring and who went on a bogus workman's comp so that he could "retire" at 30 or so. He tries to make himself out to be some kind of whistleblower. Honestly, he should have his ass kicked.

THAT WAS A GREAT PODCAST. It happened because they were Howard fans but Howard would rather interview Ellen and Ross the Intern nowadays. Artie got a lot out of them and softened them up

10. oernie3000

oernie3000 New Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for your sharing.

joyceface likes this.
  11. Punctured

Punctured Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I watched the documentary. It's pretty good. Dowd is a Sociopath you can tell has little to no remorse for anything. He attempts to shed a tear over a cop getting killed in direct correlation with his drug trafficking, but he's a dirt bag. Ken Eurrell tries hard to seem like a victim in some way, but he's a piece of shit too.

clauge, joyceface and !!!kaboom!!! like this.
  12. joyceface

Reputations:
    yeah the boohoo (twice) was really telling. The case shows how the justice system really isn't that just.

!!!kaboom!!! likes this.
  13. Retired Leo

Retired Leo New Member

Reputations:
    I find it hysterical that Dowd is upset with his partner for giving him up when Dowd in fact ratted out about 10 NYPD cops during the Mollen Commission (I watched the entire thing on NY1) just read the Commission report.... Exhibit 8 page 5 -

QUOTE.....

"By Dowd's admissions to Commission investigators, by March 1986 Dowd and his "crew" including Officers Dubois, Henry "Chickie" Guevara, Jeffrey Guzzo, Brian Spenser, Walter Yurkiw, Henry Jackson, and others had for over a year already become routinely involved in drug corruption by stealing money and drugs from street dealers radio run locations, and by "scoring" (stealing) almost every opportunity that presented itself."

End Quote
    read it youself....
    https://www.denvergov.org/content/dam/denvergov/Portals/374/documents/Mollen Commission.pdf

the dude is a hypocrite and a liar with zero credibility.

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    you watching the giants game, kenny?

RonniesSexTips and kev like this.
  15. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "retired leo"? Damn that's pretty obvious.

RonniesSexTips and ltd86 like this.