Artie doing an "Unmasked" interview

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth Eats Hay, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    For those unfamiliar with the Ron and Fez show, Unmasked is an interview segment done by host Ron Bennington in a one-on-one format. The interviews are really interesting, as Ron is ten times the interviewer Greedy Howie is......and there will be no mention of Artie's cock or balls.

I believe the show will be taped on November 1st. They usually air the show at a later date. Stay tuned......

2. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Awww I thought "unmasked" meant a no holds barred interview

3. Marty

Marty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I thought if it wasn't for them meddling kids

4. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is....

If you want to learn about Artie's cock, you'll have to wait for the Howard "Kid Auschwitz" Stern interview. Oh, that's right.....there isn't going to be one....:D

5. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    qft

6. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This will be good.

7. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie on Ron and Fez?

Interesting, as they use the same studio as O&A and are on air right after them. Artie then should then pull out his "I'm loyal to Howard" tampon and do O&A as well.

Interesting that this is taking place on Nov 1....... a Friday. Seems like Howard officially told Artie he is no longer welcome on the Stern show. The scheduling of the interview is probably done so as not to make an awkward situation at Sirius.

So fatman should face the facts. We all agree that Howard helped Artie's career immensly, and the exposure he gave him was the best thing anyone in showbiz did for his career. Without Howard, Artie would be simply a terrible actor relegated to bit parts in comedy, a member of a shity snl ripoff, and an average stand up comic

But this is also true. Artie propped up Stern show and did the heavy lifting on the show for 8 years.

Artie had the most funny one liners
    Artie did the most ballbusting on staff members
    Artie stirred up the most staff fights
    Artie's actions outside the show provided most of the entertaining content.
    Artie did the most celebrity ballbusting.

Basically Artie stepped into the role that Howard once played, allowing Howard to evolve into the background as the mc of the show/

It only became evident how far Howard had fallen when Artie started is downward spiral and was kicked off the show

There was a reason Artie voted most popular cast member

So Artie, Howard helped you, you helped him. It's time to move on and do some good radio on your ol buddy lil jimmy's show

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  8. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    :rah: Agreed. I would love to hear Artie on O&A. I don't even want to hear Artie bash Howard and or even mention him, just do what he did best on Howard. Artie on O&A once or twice a month would be awesome. I miss hearing him riffing on different topics. Artie mocking Chaz and other celebrities was classic and O&A would give him that time without a "ok, we gotta move on from that."

9. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly.

I don't give a shit about hearing and Howard bashing. Even if he does ave issues with Howard, Artie would never talk about it anyway. at least now.

They should just conduct the interview the same way they do with Jackie. They know enough not to try to instigate and Stern bashing and their entire interview style is not confrontational anyhow

10. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    this

A part of me thinks it all comes down to those 8 cunts on twitter who would bust Artie's balls and say "I thought Howard was your bro. Way to stab him in the back, you fat fuck!". What the average idiot thinks about Artie means way too much to him.

If Howard has Artie on, I can begrudgingly respect Artie not doing O&A.

But if Howard officially turns his back on Artie, I think Artie owes it to himself to do O&A. He's friends with Norton. He's got a book to promote. He doesn't need to keep thinking of Howard, or what any Howard-zombies would say.

11. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not that big of a deal as they do most of the tapings for Unmaskd on Fridays after the Ron and Fez Show is over at 3.