Artie hates Lisa G (video)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jat87, Mar 12, 2013.

1. jat87

jat87 Active Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;2S6BhXJYmAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6BhXJYmAQ[/video]

Watching this clip again...it's a shame this sentiment got lost in Artie's addiction saga, because he's making a lot of good points about Lisa. As he talks about her being "creepy," my mind immediately goes back to Lisa gasping when Howard talked about Beth O's ring. It gave me douche chills. In that sense, she's very involved with celebrity, and Howard, and materialism, and it's not what the Stern show audience gushes over. Lisa says she isn't rattled, but goes on sniffling through the post-game interview about how Artie hasn't "faced his emotions" until now. Way to be honest in the room.

And for as much as Robin herself is nuts, she is spot on in this clip, saying Howard is picking on Artie, and how Lisa's reporting could be construed as a negative. I would be curious what an unleashed Robin has to say. She clearly doesn't like Howard's double standard with the news, and she also ripped him good about John Bolaris & the hurricane. The venom in her eyes when she addresses Howard is refreshing looking back vs. today's status quo. She slipped in a remark that he didn't catch about "this is why you should stay in therapy."

2. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly New Member

Reputations:
    Artie and Robin both call out Howard for stopping the news stories Howard related, they said 'you stop your stories' or something like that. Robin calls him out about the necklace incident.
    I can't remember the last time anyone has called out Howard.

This was great stuff, I miss Artie.

3. cbeefyt

cbeefyt Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;1UeCs_iJGUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UeCs_iJGUw[/video]
    Good Artie compilation

4. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    I hate this cunt :rofl:

5. droops42

droops42 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Man I miss Artie on the show.

6. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd suck lisa's stink pipe til her head caved in...
    there...everyone was thinking it but I finally said it :)

7. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I miss this... Artie on the show... Robin calling Howard out on his sh*t.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE GUYS?

8. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    what a crock of shit here, Howard: "I'm not on anyone's side, I just want everyone to feel good." ... when has that ever been true?

9. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I recently watched that first clip in the OP and I agree artie makes some real good points but he also just proves how much he can dish it but can't take one iota of it dished back, he is seriously one of the biggest hypocrites Ive ever heard when it comes to that. His signature "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" could be applied to him in sooooooo many situations its not even funny yet he's the most ruthless when it comes to other people who are thin skinned when it comes to ball busting.

10. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jesus Lisa G is as flat as a piece of paper.

I miss Artie, he kept the show somewhat real

Robin actually looks decent ...

11. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Welcome to 2007.

12. Markyjonz

Markyjonz Active Member

Reputations:
    Lisa is a cunt, and Artie is a cry baby...I already knew that. It was nice to see Robin calling out Howard though. The News Department doesn't do any news stories on Howard unless it's some lame positive piece about one of his projects.

13. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Great points, and thanks for posting the clip! :up:

When a 34, an obese heroin addict, and a Martian are the voices of sanity and human decency, you're clearly on the wrong side of the argument.

Howard was in complete misery-Dracula mode here, with Lisa as his misery-Renfield.

It's the same thing as in the aftermath of the infamous "bro fight", where Howard passive-aggressively, and under the guise of a completely "normal" or "rational" reason, undermines Artie's treatment.

After the bro fight, Artie said he had to leave to get help/clean, and Howard started spewing this bullshit about how he should stay so they could go out in a "blaze of radio glory". :rolleyes:

Here, by sticking up for Lisa he's giving a nod and a wink to her to keep undermining Artie's efforts to get clean, and that he'll always have her back.

And Lisa licks it up like the rat-cunt she is.

He didn't give a fuck about Lisa G; he just wanted to protect the misery-mining operations.

It's funny how they had to go 20+ minutes around the mulberry bush for Howard to even begin to admit to there being a double-standard between him and the rest of the crew. :rolleyes:

And props must be given to Robin. She was great during this. :up:

So was that dude who interviewed Lisa. :up:

God, what a horrid woman she is! Just a vile, shifty-eyed, blue dentures-wearing, scrawny, ugly puke-face! :puke:

Where's Famous? She needs in on this.

:cmon:

14. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    said the man with the Clinton av.