Artie Lange Discusses Howard Stern & Ellen DeGeneres 10/22/2015

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by mediumpitch, Oct 23, 2015.

1. mediumpitch

mediumpitch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Art is completely right, ellen's dancing is fucking retarded, and she is one of the biggest cunts in hollywood. God I hope art and other staffers start calling the wig out more often.

3. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, Artie is definitely of the old school way of thinking, which is somewhat refreshing. It's too bad it comes off as a rant, as opposed to a topic that he should be able to find humor in.

1Vegasgirl and rabbigottfried like this.
  4. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "MMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRR. MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR"

1Vegasgirl, PTRacing and broccoli rob like this.
  5. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    He has repeated this sentiment 100 times on his podcast. verbatim. not even over the last decade, like in the last few months he has said this same exact thing over. and over. and over. This ellen story makes walking to St. Louis sound like a new, innovate bit.

this story is just like he repeats his tweets, his jokes, his stories on talk shows. Does Artie have alzheimer's, or does he think no one tunes in to whatever forum he is on consistently enough to pick up on the fact that he is a broken record.

Artie can be so funny when he wants to be, when he was on fire on the stern show (or even the Nick and Artie show), he is in a class of his own. but when he gets on a topic, boy, does he drive it into the ground.

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There were a couple of Dawgshed mentions earlier on in the same podcast.

1Vegasgirl, Wigward and ARM like this.
  7. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    What the fuck? PC Police, bro? Artie was spot on and I hope he keeps up the Howard commentary. Twitchells is great. "MMMEEEEERR. Eh uh."

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    sounds like Artie is back on gluten.

9. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    This makes me feel like dancing.

1Vegasgirl, bznick and skinvy like this.
  10. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    :artiejj::artiejj::artiejj:

11. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    I love the Thursday shows. Artie, Boschetti, and Twitchells. What isn't to like? It's the greatest show in the history of show business. Hottest girl we've ever had up here.

TheHighHat likes this.
  12. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :ghp:

BLOOMIES!!!

aspartame, whatsit and gnarly barkley like this.
  13. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    She's a phony, angry cunt who treats her staff poorly, just like the happy daytime host version of Rosie O'Donnell

14. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    my last point on Artie... I can let the repetitive nature of Artie slide because as well all know, Artie is a great story teller and when he gets on a rant, it can be very entertaining.

But today have given up on Artie's podcast for good. I gave up on paying for it a long time ago, but I gave up on listening to it for free today for good. Not because of Artie, but because of the "comedians" he allows to sit in on his show.

Art has zero awareness when it comes to guests and who actually helps his show along and makes it a fun, and a good time to listen in. Bochetti can be fun. @stuttering john melendez is a good guest. But guests such as Geno Bisconte and that Sue Costello cunt are unlistenable. Yesterday, I was interested in hearing Bob Levy and Art shoot the shit. Levy's appearance on Cumia's show was OK, so I thought I would tune in.

I couldn't make it through 5 fucking minutes because of some dickwipe "Twitchels" that Artie let sit in on the podcast. "MEERRRRRR!!!" "BAAAGGOOOOO!" GUEHHEHEH!" this guy is making noises like a fucking circus clown every two seconds. During his stories, during other people's conversations, during the whole fucking podcast. Apparently, this guy has tourettes (even though it sounds fake), but its not entertaining like GoldDust, medicated pete, or any of the stutterers...
    Its beyond annoying. Its a fucking migraine.

It is puzzling to me that Artie can see the irony in Howard being supportive of the horrible stuttering comic on AGT, pointing out how unfunny the kid was and how Howard would have ripped him to shreds in the old days, yet he lets possibly the most annoying human being I have ever heard in my life, "Twitchels", hang out at his home and single handedly destroy his podcast. For some reason, he doesn't see the irony in that.

I wonder if Artie is trolling by asking people to pay for his podcast and letting a guy like "Twitchels" torture his audience. He should just run his garbage disposal for 2 hours, put that on a podcast, and then ask his fans to pay monthly for it.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    JustLurking likes this.
  15. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie thinks that Howard "quit AGT because he was bored":backlol2::banghead:

Horrorillogium and ARM like this.
  16. Fillmore Fingers

Fillmore Fingers Sandy Vag Banned User

Reputations:
    I would love to get the inside scoop from Greg Fitzsimmons who signed a NDA after working with Ellen.

ARM and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  17. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    FWIW, I think Artie got the hint about Sue Costello; she hasn't been on the podcast in a long time.

18. skinvy

skinvy Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wow. Maybe I'm a little behind the times , but I didn't think Artie had the balls to be so honest. Kudos x 100.

19. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Are Fitzsimmons and Costello still together? They were wayyy back in the day. Wonder if that's why Artie had her on so much.

20. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He also says that Howard is the best thing on radio today, which is dishonest. Unless he actually believes that?! And he only calls it "odd" that Wiggy now likes Ellen's retarded dancing (unless he uses stronger language later in the clip--I didn't listen to the whole thing). I guess it's good that he said anything at all, though. Didn't know he's said this many times before until other posters pointed it out. There's so much more to say about the new Wiggy; why obsess on this one thing?

JesusTwins and ZevonFan like this.