Artie Lange drilled on Wigward blocking his book & Sabean on ALS (Dawgs refererences)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Sep 13, 2013.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey guys, I don't know wtf took me so long to author this thread (I'm very bipolar)?? But this is a decent prodding of Artie I did not too long ago about whether Wigtigious Howard was blocking his book from coming out. I also gently poke Artie about Sabean right after to get pulse on him, and as to whether he's privy to to it.

And like everything else with Artie you can't tell when he's telling truth or not with those poker double chins. I'd like YOUR opinions on Artie's answers you ARMchair psychologists of Dawgsaloon.

So I didn't poke TOO much I quickly segue' to the NBA for Alaa Abdelnaby to preserve my hard hitting sports journalistic (yeah right:rolleye:) integrity. If you're into that.

Also a few bonus Wigward moments. I called DL Hughley and we went down memory lane a little about that Gary ebonics call he did from the early 2000's. And then there's one from Wednesday where I reference Dawgs and "I love Bacon" with a subtle jab at Bocchetti and talk Matthew Broderick murdering two people in Ireland.

Not a bad listen for a boring Friday night (at least for me). Thanks to MattZane for capturing the DTV again, he always comes through. Weigh in folks, was Wigwald Agency blocking it for 2 years...has to be...who the fuck else?

Howard book block and Sabean stuff

[video=youtube;VyrLiNtFBVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrLiNtFBVI[/video]

DL Hughley prank call talk, 18:30 I come on. And Hanzi is on before me if you like his conspiracy talk. D.L. REALLY blasts Dennis Miler again, and calls him out.

[video=youtube;NyeKoiIiF8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyeKoiIiF8M[/video]

This is from Wednesday, another Dawgs reference, Artie high talk, and Broderick murder talk.

[video=youtube;AT72GTq1sZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT72GTq1sZk[/video]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  2. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    Uhhhh listen Gar I'm not gonna be in tahday...

3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's EXACTLY how he sounded on Materese's podcast and every other show.

4. treyphan77

treyphan77 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    More great calls ARM! How bad did you want to follow up on the Tim stuff? God I want to know what went down there.

5. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you SIR! I WILL follow up on it eventually again. I think "DLIST CELEBUTARD" said it best that you wanna walk right up till the line that you won't be banned and then hit the Bat-chute before he gets angry.

6. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bocchetti must have been stuffing his face with "supah healty" food during that last call and didn't realize it was you.

I hope next time Matarese is on you can get thru and bust both their chops about that podcast. I wish Artie would fall into the trap and say something he doesn't want to.

ARM, great stuff as usual brother.

7. treyphan77

treyphan77 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah I hear ya, you are a master at feeling out that line very impressive! But I also wonder...... He knows who you are at this point, and I KNOW he has caught on to the types of questions you are going to ask. Do you think in a way he enjoys your questions?

8. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those are some great points Ock. Artie REALLY has become quite the ARTful dodger hasn't he in the last 2 years?? I consider myself a student of ARMchair psychology and after ALL this time I still can't read the fucking guy entirely which is why it's important you get the visual on these.

The camera guy actually WAS privy to the Bocchetti stuff and shot right on him which was quick.

9. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    ARM classic as always. Always a great listen! Look forward to more.

10. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's a great question(s) but I found out he doesn't actually have DIRECTV, and seems to leave the show in tribeca. He also has a VERY selective deflective memory where he's learned how to bob and weave with convenience.

I DO think there's a side of Artie that REALLY wants to blast off on Wigward, and secretly may like the shit-stirring is.

11. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks LT, there's a new Zoo Za Zoo planned in the Scientology variety coming up probably next week.

12. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    More great calls ARM!!! :cheer: :za:

13. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks SM!! And thanks for retweets as always, good lookin out as the blacks say!

14. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Forgive my ignorance, but who is Mike Bochetti? I mean, is he known for anything or his he just some guy Artie found roaming the streets of Hoboken?

15. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  16. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's supposedly a comedian, but your description of his discovery would fit as well. He's been in the business for decades and still doesn't have 40 minutes worth of material.

17. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know WHY I love that tag name "Night Ape" so much??? It reminds of Gorilla Grodd from the Legion of Doom.

[​IMG]

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know either Kev??? I saw a lil clip of him on LAST COMIC STANDING. It had to be 30 seconds and it looked he stole these vaudeville self deprecating jokes from Rodney Dangerfield.

19. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Okay, so what else besides the situation at THSS would cause the book to be delayed? Who else would have cause to sue over the content of the book besides Howard or Sirius? At first I was thinking about the Nick Dip situation, but I realized later (and TelegramSam set me straight) that there have been delays even before Nick got the axe. Artie has made it clear that the vetting process is what delayed the book. I have a feeling that Artie may have made some major concessions in order to release this book ($$$) and what we will read will be different from what was first submitted. I bet there won't be anything really ground breaking after the chop job they do on it.

20. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    EXACTLY!! WHO the fuck else could or would POSSIBLY delay that for 2 years except THE most litigious flim-flam huckster, and snake-oil salesman in entertainment.