Shop Now At Amazon

Artie Lange on Boomer and Carton thursday, Jan 10

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by j shmuck, Jan 10, 2013.

1. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Coming up the next segment (9am).

Maybe we'll get some answers on the upcoming changes to the show

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. thegame310

thegame310 New Member

Reputations:
    Currently listening, Baby Gorilla sounds good!

4. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    Can you listen online? Is there a link??

5. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    Well, what did he say? Anything about the show????

6. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard the segment and there was no real news made about the show.

7. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    Was the show even mentioned?

8. thegame310

thegame310 New Member

Reputations:
    The show was mentioned, and Artie said "us" a lot...no indication of Nick leaving or being fired.

9. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    "us" could mean a lot of things.......................any direct mention of Nick?

10. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    The "us" could have been he & Mike, The Twins, Dan & Shane. The whole thing is just bizarre.

By the way I love your avatar. That gave me a good laugh.

11. thegame310

thegame310 New Member

Reputations:
    From Artie, no. From Boomer and Canton yes.

But, it didn't sound like Artie was avoiding the subject or anything.

12. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Ok, so is it your opinion that Nick has not been fired, and that artielangeshow.com and the Direct TV listing are all part of some elaborate "Paul is dead"-type ruse?

:uscratch:

13. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    THANK YOU! :hat:

14. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    Or something as simple as directv changing the name to the artie lange show? Artie is a draw, nick is not even though I'm right there with his politics and to being a superior standup to artie. I think you guys are reading too much into this, not everything is a conspiracy.

15. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    You are totally right in saying that for all we know this could all be BS and Nick and Artie will be back Monday. But I for one could never, ever see Nick staying on the show if they renamed it the Artie Lange show. Can you imagine, when they'd be back from break-it's be Nick saying "Welcome back to the Artie Lange Show", oh my God I would cringe myself at that.

Having said that, because I don't think for one second that Nick would stay (and I woudn't blame him one bit) is why I think all the clues are reaching to one conclusion, that Nick is in fact gone, and it's going to be the "Artie Lange Show" with no Nick come Monday.

All they have to do is come out and announce one way or the other that either both Nick and Artie are coming back or Nick is not. I am wiling to bet they are reading what is being said on their Facebook Page, so they know the rumor Nick is gone is out there. If it's not true, then clear things up before it gets out of hand and you loose listeners thinking Nicks's been fired!

16. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    I see what you're saying but Nick himself has said this is the best paying he's ever had, and that's he's been busting his ass for years just to get a nice paying regular gig like this...I doubt he'd quit over a name change, he knows how things are. Artie is a name that people know and there'd be no show without him. If I'm wrong then I'll eat crow but I don't see Nick leaving the show over his name being out of the title....his pay stays the same regardless.

I'm not gonna lie, the show would suck without him. I like that he's wears his politics on his sleeve, when some liberal faggot does it no one gives a fuck but when right wing guy does it people, generally soft left coast pussy liberals, get all up and arms about it.

17. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    You really really think would stay if they took his name out of marque? Really? I think Nick has a little more respect for himself than that and it wouldn't matter how much money he was making. And oh my God how awkward would that be? How would they explain that to everyone? And how many callers do you think would call in and start to complain? I don't know, I think Nick has a little more back bone than that to stay if his name was taken off the marquee. If that is what happens, and he does come back, I think any respect I had for him goes out the window and it will prove he is a spineless company man that will do anything for money. Even sell his career and name away. Literally.

18. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    There is where all the Rick love comes from, a bunch of fox news clowns. go listen/watch fox news bullshit then, maybe we could have some comedy without some simplistic talking points from either side of the aisle. I don't want to hear someone deliver liberal talking points either, I just want some funny

19. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    You hit the nail on the head from me. I hate it when Nick starts to talk Politics. And I am not even saying what side of the political fence I fall on, I just don't want to hear it on the N&A show. The very last thing I want to hear on that show is politics. If Nick does come back, he needs to not go down that road anymore!

20. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    I'm not a fox news fan in the slightest, I think a lot of the Nick hate comes from people who are liberal. I don't listen to the show to here political shit either but I like when nick takes shots at the liberal media, because let's face it the world is overly politically correct thanks to faggot progressivists. I think Nick is good on the show, his sports knowledge is horrendous but I don't understand why so many people here hate him. Artie would suck by himself, he needs someone to riff with.

21. RODFROMBAYSIDE

RODFROMBAYSIDE Well-Known Member

Reputations: