Artie Lange on JOE BUCK SHOW uploaded on YT in full appearance.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Sep 7, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I assume most people have seen this (or maybe not) but this is a keep and it's the full minutes. I just added the Artie on Buck napalm to my YT channel because it felt more incomplete than a Tebow fly-pattern without it

[video=youtube;3tvuuz23Sqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tvuuz23Sqc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

PLEASE comment if you haven't or just want because this shit was MAGIC HOUResque (which i also have).

2. kelliejean

kelliejean Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love Artie but I cringed when I saw this!

3. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Someone had the audio buildup to the Magic Hour over the months they were goofing on it. But it was removed . . .

4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know "KJ", watch it again, it has it's cringe spots but it also has ballbusting moments that don't EVER happen on TV. He's CLEARLY on something herON (the blacks) wise but no one else was doing shit in that panel, so he decided to hi-jack the show like Howard has been known to do.

I also remember Jack Buck (Joe's dad) and Artie's impression of him stumbling through CBS's corny promos I just fucking love, it's DEAD ON! I used to do the same thing for my family with Pat Summerall and CBS promos. AND it's your Cin Red that are in the World Series he's describing with wiff my favorite black shortstop Barry Larkin!

Joe Buck: "Yeah see if you can see past your 4 chins?

Artie: "OH you mean 4....like the show you'll never get to?"

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012