Artie Lange radio commercial and live reads

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ZeroZed, Oct 29, 2013.

1. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    So I'm listening to O&A today and I hear Anthony do a live read commercial for Artie's new book. I know that Artie is a good friend of Norton, but I was surprised to hear the plug on the show. Fast forward about an hour and I hear a full-blown commercial for the book on the O&A channel during the After O&A show. The commercial was actually pretty fucking good and actually made me interested in buying the book since it promises to give all the details on his on-air meltdown on the Stern show as well as delve into the suicide and being instituionalized.

Just curious if the book is being promoted on THSS?

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ronny B has an advanced copy and said it was very good but real dark........

3. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie Lange should finnlay remove his tongue from Howard's ass and do the O&A show.

4. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I heard Ronnie talking about the book at the start of the show today. He went on about it for at least 10 minutes. He really hyped it and I don't think his enthusiasm was a paid endorsement. He was going on and on about how good and raw the book was. Also, Ron will be interviewing Artie on his Unmasked show on Nov 14. If you've never listened to Ron Bennington Interviews or Ron Bennington Unmasked you're really missing out. Ron is--hands down--the best interviewer on radio. And as an addict himself, I would wager his interview with Artie will be the best and most revealing one that Artie ends up doing to promote his new book. And the good news is even if you don't have the O&A channel you'll (eventually) be able to download the interview (legally) for free from Ron's website:

Ron Bennington Interviews Link

5. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    This....