Artie the addict?? Can you really crush and snort Vicodin??

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by wujekcity, Dec 10, 2013.

1. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am almost done with Artie's book and I love the guy and miss him on the Stern Show...but what I dont get is that in his book he constantly refers to snorting Vicodin pills......being a recovering addict I know that this is almost and impossible feat due to all the acetomtephon or however you spell it....the only pills that you could crush and snort easily when I was addicted was oxycontin!! I not questioning if Artie was an addict and maybe someone can maybe correct me, but I remember trying to crush and snort a Vicodin once and the line was about 2 feet long and half the shit got stuck in my nose, so when he says he crushes and snorts 10 Vicodin, I really question it and wonder why he is either lying or exaggerating? Just curious to what others who have read his book think?

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm sure a lot of arties stories are exaggerated, but you can definitely sniff vicodin. Because of all the acetaminophen, its just not a great idea for your nose. A lot of people will still do it though. Also, I'm pretty sure you can get vikes without acetaminophen

3. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think Slash said the same thing in his book.

4. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    The Tylenol clogs your nostrils up too and you are better off ingesting the pills unlessssss you do a cold water extraction on the pills and then you get the pure drug with no Tylenol
    Xanax could easily be snorted too

5. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    You can crush and snort anything. Whether its a complete waste of time or risk ruining the bio-availability of the drug is the issue. With hydrocodone, snorting them is waste of time, like mentioned above use the cold water extraction (which takes time, but does work) or parachute them (crush them up a little and wrap them in a little piece of toilet paper and eat it that way) or simply grab a handful and wash it down with a tallboy or 3 and hope your liver works in the morning.

6. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :coffee: poop chute is best bioavailability

7. KingArthur

KingArthur New Member

Reputations:
    You most definitly can

8. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Affirmative; two buddies have a bit of an addiction snorting vics.

One of them was sent to the hospital with heart palpitations and other complications that could only have arisen from doing this shit, but they're grown men so I keep my mouth shut.

9. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    its mostly a waste if ur doing 10 norcos you probably get enough shit just dripping down ur throat to get off pretty good that is a lot of vics . oxy is a waste to snort or IV really the BA of popping them is 90%. the only thing worth fucking ur nose up for is dilaudid and subutex nothing tops shooting dilaudid tho

10. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he says he was doing norcos u can do like 6 norcos and ur still in the regular range for APAP use, 10 is not big deal for the liver.