Artie's New Buddy Wiz Khalifa Busted For Weed

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by jms397, May 2, 2012.

1. jms397

jms397 Member

Reputations:
    I proudly admit that I never heard of Wiz before Artie interviewed him.

[​IMG]

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/02/wiz-khalifa-arrested-weed/?adid=hero3#.T6GGQ6vQKO4

Wiz Khalifa
    -- who famously raps about rolling joints "bigger than King Kong’s fingers" -- was busted for weed AGAIN last night ... the 2nd time in 10 days.

The Winston-Salem Police Department in North Carolina tells us ... the rapper was ticketed for [COLOR=#009900 !important]possession of marijuana[/COLOR] before his concert in Winston-Salem last night.

We're told [COLOR=#009900 !important]officers[/COLOR] discovered 11.39 grams of pot after searching the rapper and his tour bus.

Wiz was cited and released -- and is required to appear in court at a later date.

As we previously reported,
    Wiz was caught with weed
    in Nashville on April 21 ... after cops received [COLOR=#009900 !important]complaints[/COLOR] about marijuana smoke at a local [COLOR=#009900 !important]Holiday Inn[/COLOR].

[​IMG]

10:19 AM PDT --
    The WSPD tells us ... Wiz wasn't the only one busted for weed ... "other members of his band and staff" were cited as well.

Cops say Wiz and his people were blazing up on the tour buses BEFORE the concert. A court date has been set for July 27th.

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    My hope is that Artie manages to settle on this as his only drug of choice, and lives a long and relaxed life. (I still wonder about the effects of the smoke though.)

3. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wisg Kafilia

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...try some and see.

5. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Reputations:
    That never works if your an addict. The same way they cant "drink socially".

6. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    That doesn't make sense. I was talking about the long term effects/damage of all that smoke. It's supposedly much safer than tobacco, but it can't be great to have that much crap passing through your lungs and trachea for 40 or 60 years.

7. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...yes well there are a lot of people walking around that have been smoking weed for that long. willie nelson is one. i think theres too many people talking about how bad weed is that never smoked it. in fact the la guardia commission came to the conclusion it wasnt the devil weed the govt wanted it to be

8. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nonsense. The citation not the "crime".

9. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Well, clearly both of us are too lazy to actually scour up some research on the long term effects. :) As to your point, there are very few people who have "never" smoked it, nor are many people at all demonizing it. To the contrary, the legalization movement has made great strides.

10. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...theres one hang up with the legal process. states are needing to figure out what constitutes dui when it comes to legal pot. if they go by department of transportation standards 15 nanograms is the current peak, if you have 16 nanograms youre 'under the influence'. i know from my own experience i had 98 nanograms in a piss test and i wasnt high. this is a dangerous place for the legalize weed movement, the authoritites simply do not understand mj, all they know is how to throw billions of wasted dollars at the drug war to demonize its use. even our forefathers grew weed for the by products and i think it may be safe to say they fired up a bowl at the pub while they were crafting the declaration on hemp paper. :)

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  11. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Man, I know nicotine gets people high too, but I'd really prefer that drivers be completely clean, thanks. As in, "haven't ingested anything freaky in a few hours". I see your point as to how difficult that can be to legislate.

12. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...to be honest id rather work with or ride in a car with a day after pot smoker than a day after hangover from someone sloshed on alcohol the night before. alcohol is far far more dangerous and destructive than weed. it has always blown my mind that they sell alcohol at gas stations. think about it, does that discourage drunk driving? im just a dumb pothead tho lurking in the shadows of really scary stuff.