Arties real thoughts on Howard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by johnvarvatos, Apr 10, 2013.

1. johnvarvatos

johnvarvatos New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    There is no amount of money I wouldn't pay to get artie alone and hear what he really thinks about Howard. He must hate him more than words can explain. Howard exploited him and then when he couldn't get anymore out of him and artie almost died howard pretended like he never knew him. Guess artie was right they were never friends and for sure were never "Bros"

2. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I think u are right.
    Are you wearing a scarf?

3. johnvarvatos

Reputations:
    of course. im getting ready to go in the pool

4. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Aint never gonna happen. Say what you will about Artie, but one thing is true - he is smart and will never betray Howard. Never.

5. johnvarvatos

Reputations:
    im sure you are right. but why would he be smart cause of it? Howard is never gonna be able to do anything for Artie. He pretends like he doesn't know him. If there is one guy who should right a "tell all" it should be artie. Howard shit all over him

6. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I recall Howard telling Artie that he still considers Jackie a bro..... :facepalm:

7. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I doubt he will put that in his new book. Everyone seems to be afraid of the wig. :dontknow: why.

8. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I assume it's an airtight confidentiality agreement.

9. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie's and Howard's relationship always came off to me as the son (Artie) who desperately wants his father's approval and no matter how much the father (Howard) shit on his son, the son still is fiercely loyal and craves approval from his father. I don't know if Artie would ever say a bad thing about Howard even in private and probably truly believes he screwed over Howard even though Howard did everything in his power to help Artie.

10. johnvarvatos

Reputations:
    I feel like I have to be reading this wrong or you left out a word or something. did you mean to say "howard did everything in his power to help artie". that cant possible be what you meant to say. Howard did nothing to help Artie. He pretended to be naïve and not know artie was on drugs used arties problems for on air bits and when artie truly needed help from his "bro" howard washed his hands of the situation and now he pretends like he doesn't even know artie. Of all the things I hate Howard for his treatment of Artie might be #1. Its is sickening and shows what a truly HORRIBLE human being howard is

11. Rob0729

Reputations:
    You are obviously reading it wrong. I clearly stating that is what Artie BELIEVES. My personal opinion is that Artie craves Howard love and respect that he BELIEVES that everything wrong in his relationship with Howard is his own fault not Howard's and Howard did everything he could for Artie.

Here is what I wrote again:

12. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    Say what you will but Artie is a grown man. Howard can't tell him what to do and I recall him trying to get Artie to go to therapy many times.

13. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    we got a few glimpses of where Artie would go if he ever lost his temper. when Howard was relentlessly doing Grandma Caprio and Artie picked up a megaphone and started doing Beth was a little uncomfortable. then there was the bro fight.

take into consideration he was holding back 90%

14. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

:bigthink:

I'm wondering if Artie's show didn't come about from Howard calling in a favor or two. It would ease Stern's little tiny bit of conscious about having fueled Artie on. More importantly, it buys Artie's silence as that show could *POOF* as quickly as Nick *POOFED* from it

15. johnvarvatos

Reputations:
    I apologize. I figured I had to be reading it wrong. You could be right but I think if you could get Arties real thoughts he thinks Howard is the same piece of shit we all know he is

16. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is a GREAT thread IMO, and kind of one that should be hashed out every few months or so. I think all you guys above have some really good points on a lot of this. But I can tell you my very close cousin (I can't convince him to post on here) works on a pretty big sitcom rt now and has broken bread with Frank Sebastiano on a few occasions at a mutual friends house.

He told me as soon as the Artie meltdown(s) had taken place that the Artie-camp (mom, sister etc) and Frank were FURIOUS at Howard for enabling all this and exploiting him all this time triggering everything. Like it wasn't enough for him to just be funny (which he is to me in spades). The way Wigward showed no accountability after the suicide pissed them off more.

He HAD to grudgingly play this part of this glorified village-idiot/lovable-loser and then couldn't disappoint his hero so he tried to outdo himself with truths and UNtruths for Wigward and the fans. And obviously we all know the rest.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  17. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Sure he is a grown man, but that doesn't mean he doesn't act like a kid craving Howard's love and respect. Artie was like much of the Stern staff. He was a fan who had been listening to Howard since he was a teenager. Howard surrounds himself with sychopants and Artie was one of them when he was there.

18. johnvarvatos

Reputations:
    Give me a break. Howard exploited artie and pretended like he didn't know he was on drugs when it was clearly obvious and if Howard cared even a little bit about Artie he wouldn't act like he doesn't know him now. Howard Stern is one of biggest scumbags that's ever lived

19. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the hottest thread we've had up here.

20. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Frank Sebastiano, Artie's family, my cousin and I agree with every word!! Wigward couldn't have handled that any worse!!