Ask the IRS about Rev Al Sharpton's 4.5 million tax bill

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hillbilly, Dec 2, 2014.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report.shtml

Note: Contact IRS for tax related issues - www.irs.gov/contact/index.html

Your complaint will be kept confidential if it is received on the phone, through the mail, or in person. We cannot guarantee confidentiality if you send your complaint via the online form or e-mail.

Laws protect you from reprisals (any action taken against you because you filed this complaint).

You can submit your complaint by these methods:

By Online Form or Email (TIGTA Hotline Complaints Unit):
    Remember: if you submit your complaint via the online form or email, it is possible - though unlikely - that others could read it since the internet is not secure.

By Phone:
    Call toll free: 1-800-366-4484

By Fax:
    (202) 927-7018

By Mail:
    Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
    Hotline
    P.O. Box 589
    Ben Franklin Station
    Washington, DC 20044-0589

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Rev. Al is a trusted advisor to Obama. That shows how poorly our country is run. The man should be in jail for tax evasion.

3. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    How does he get away with using his non profit to pay this bill?
    Claiming they should have paid him, that would make his taxes higher or his non profit a schedule C for profit

4. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:

LOL. "Laws."

Good luck with that in 2014.

There is NO WAY I would bring attention to myself to any government agency these days.

reno likes this.
  5. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    I'll never forget when that fraud ran for pres., after the election, the Federal Election Commission did an investigation on him and found that he broke the law by spending virtually all the matching funds (taxpayer money) of new clothes, first class travel, top level hotels, and obscene amounts spent at the finest restaurants around the country while he did his bullshit campaign.

So in the end, he owes NOTHING, his broke campaign owes the money. :facepalm:

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  6. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'd like nothing better than seeing that blaek piece of shit having to get anal just so he could sleep in the top bunk

7. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And Mayor Di'Blasio

Sharpton and his ‘co-mayor’ meet with Obama
    By Geoff Earle

December 2, 2014 | 12:37am

Modal Trigger
    [​IMG]
    Al Sharpton followed Mayor Bill de Blasio to Washington to meet with President Obama. Photo: Ron Sachs ; AP

Bill de Blasio and “Co-Mayor” Al Sharpton are joined at the hip in New York, so why not in Washington?

De Blasio and the race-baiting Rev met with President Obama and other clergy, cops and pols Monday about “simmering” tensions between the police and minorities across the United States.

Sharpton, a White House regular under Obama, got a prime seat at the table — directly facing the president — during the two-hour session at the Eisenhower Office Building.

Hizzoner, meanwhile, got a seat farther away from Obama.

Afterward, when a small group of the leaders spoke to reporters, Sharpton hustled to get to the mike to speak second — elbowing his way in after de Blasio tried to turn things over to Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter.

“We live in a country that we must support law enforcement, but law enforcement must support justice,” Sharpton bellowed.

What happens next, he said, “will determine whether we just had a feel-good session or whether we’re moving toward change. I believe we’re moving toward change.”

Many critics, including Thomas A. Reppetto, ex-president of the Citizens Crime Commission of New York, have ridiculed de Blasio for giving the architect of the infamous Tawana Brawley hoax undue sway over the NYPD.

Sharpton’s police power play began over the summer at an event at City Hall dealing with the chokehold death of Eric Garner, where he humiliated de Blasio and NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton by lecturing them on the department’s supposed ills.

“If Dante wasn’t your son, he’d be a candidate for a chokehold. And we’ve got to deal with that reality,” Sharpton said at the time, referring to Hizzoner’s biracial son.

At the Monday meeting, Dante’s name came up again — this time from Obama.

“The president referred to when he met my son, Dante. Well, I can tell you I think every night about my son, making sure he comes home safely . . . We have to make sure all our children are safe, living in justice,” de Blasio said.

The August killing of unarmed black teen Michael Brown by white Police Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Mo., prompted Monday’s meeting — but Sharpton said he also mentioned Garner’s death.

Tensions have been rising across New York City as a grand jury nears a decision on whether to indict in the Garner case, but Sharpton refused on Monday to make predictions about any possible fallout from a ruling.

“I could not talk about aftermath when I don’t know what the decision is,” he told The Post.

The issue of leveling government “sanctions” at police departments that violate standards came up at the meeting, he said.

Sharpton had raised the issue after the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida in 2012.

Participants said Obama didn’t state an opinion on the grand jury’s failure to indict Wilson.

Obama said the situation was emblematic of a larger issue.

“Ferguson laid bare a problem that is not unique to St. Louis, and that is a simmering distrust that exists between too many police departments and too many communities of color,” he said.

The White House also announced plans to outfit 50,000 cops nationwide with body cameras.

Officials proposed spending $75 million in 2015 to help local police buy the devices as part of a $263 million request by Congress to aid local law enforcement.

8. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Apparently, hair straightener & gold medallion necklaces aren't tax deductible, like he thought

9. Batwings

Batwings Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Infuriating.

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

Obama didn't state an opinion on the jury failure to indict. The fucking bastard is mad. Look at the goddamned evidence, Wilson defended himself from an animal. The President can't thank Wilson? Doing a fine job, Rose Garden ceremony? Can't say the system worked and the GJ has spoken and justice was served?

Nope, he has Sharpton and Holder shaping the way police can do their job. The problem is the police. WHY, WHY, WHY!!! can't they address the real problem? because the answer is the blacks. They live and breed like animals for more welfare, EBT, housing etc. Fathers are absent and many times the mother as well. Why doesn't the cocksucker in chief address the shooting 20-60 a weekend in Chicago? Is that the police's fault to? They want revolution, we best stand up and say a big fuck you, you black son of a bitch. I want equality for all, but sick of blacks acting like animals. Go to school! They all think they are gang bangers, drugs, cash, hoes. <<<<address that first! White people, seriously, have you just about had enough of the shit and ready to show them what a real protest looks like. I am to that point. How many have different opinions of blacks? Why do Asians not bitch? oh, they go to school, college and get a fucking JOB.

Sorry, I checked out but this stuff is bad and getting worse. Sharpton working on police procedure. Cops should turn there shit in and say feed me. EBT

Birddog likes this.