Ass Juice

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Ruffypup, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    You mean like a skidmark? :scratch:

3. Blackened

Blackened Commitment to Excellence

Reputations:
    Ruffpuppy's declamations require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous post; and second, a commentary on Ruffpuppy's own prognoses. I will start this discussion by arguing that Ruffpuppy is the type of person who can look you right in the eye and, with an expression of the utmost sincerity, tell you any kind of whopper that suits his purpose. Then, I will present evidence that Ruffpuppy's hirelings are bloody-minded at best, the downfall of society at worst. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world. If he were to get his hands on the levers of power he'd immediately destroy the values, methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study. If you don't believe me then consider that he needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that he seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For Ruffpuppy and his lackeys, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Making a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs? I can say only that when people see disreputable battologists behaving like disreputable battologists they begin to realize that there is still hope for our society, real hope—not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of sticky-fingered leeches but the hope that makes you eager to give our young people the values that will inspire them to act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even collectivism.

Time cannot change Ruffpuppy's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Ruffpuppy can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, cultivate the purest breed of irresponsibility. It's best to ignore most of the quotes that he so frequently cites. Ruffpuppy takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, he says that he wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, he always ends up initiating a reign of vitriolic terror.

While Ruffpuppy's resentment of life's myriad insults and disappointments is perhaps what spurs on his stroppy behavior, one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which Ruffpuppy is willing to subvert existing lines of power and information, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions. In contrast, he wants to degrade, divide, and destroy our nation. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to oppose him and all he stands for. Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about Ruffpuppy are, I urge you to help me look at our situation realistically and from a viewpoint that takes in the whole picture.

Ruffypup likes this.
  4. Stan Beeman

Stan Beeman Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

5. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ruffypup is a lifelong disability that is generally diagnosed before the age of three years old. :grad:

Blackened likes this.
  6. Blackened

Blackened Commitment to Excellence

Reputations:
    :( wonder if snoopy was diagnosed?