Attached Radar Online Comments for the Zoo Za Zoo Article

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ExBSEmployer, May 25, 2013.

1. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    I keep hearing that a bunch of people are having a hard time seeing the Radar Online comments on their computers and mobile devices. Therefore, here are the comments attached to the most recent Radar story on the Zoo Za Zoo phenomenon…

For easy reference, here are also the Dawg Saloon threads showing the comments for the first two Radar articles. Let’s face it – there are a lot of great laughs and eye-opening truths on this site but sometimes they get lost in the hundreds of threads posted on here…

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/70630-Can-someone-post-the-radar-online-comment-threads

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthrea...Third-Radar-Online-Article-About-Howard-Stern

COMMENTS FOR THE RECENT ZOO ZA ZOO STORY ON RADAR ONLINE (which will take a couple posts):

KellyBundy•2 days ago
    It's a little bit late to try to win back your fans you arrogant asshole. Once the piss has left the pecker, it can't be called back. ZooZaZoo

WebAddict1 KellyBundy•2 days ago
    Kelly? Where the hell have you been? (It's FlaFla) We miss you at the saloon. come back!

JasonGraziano KellyBundy•2 days ago
    Bitch, please. You know NOTHING about fans and the celebs they love, then. All it would take is one big move by Stern, that would satisfy these people, to get them back. One thing, that's it. And people that say that's not true, are either liars or full of shit.

WebAddict1 JasonGraziano•2 days ago
    WTF are you talking about? LOL

manstein•2 days ago
    Stern ridin' that bullet train to Imusville. First class of course.

JasonGraziano manstein•2 days ago
    His money says he has room to not give a shit. He's set for life, thinks he gives a fuck?

WebAddict1 JasonGraziano•2 days ago
    Then why is he crying over being "bullied" on twitter. It IS a site in which you ASK others to "follow" you, no? If he doesn't like being "followed," he can always...you know...QUIT TWITTER.

JasonGraziano WebAddict1•a day ago
    I don't find him to be "crying". Common sense tells me that people who are on twitter (I don't use twitter. I think it's stupid and pointless) would want to follow people they are FANS OF, no? Common sense would also tell me that after so long of being disgruntled with a certain person or product, you would inform them of the reasons your displeased and if you weren't seeing a change and became increasingly unhappy, you would "unfollow", no?

Colonrdfertografy JasonGraziano•a day ago
    You assumed wrong !

JasonGraziano Colonrdfertografy•a day ago
    Is this somehow supposed to embarrass me? Congratulations on looking like a fucktard.

cromwell•2 days ago
    Great article, but I have to take issue with one statement. -- "Vashier reiterated, “There is no war with Howard Stern … if Howard would only listen to his fans advice about the show, it could become what it once was, and it would save the legacy that he is trying to destroy with each new show.â€

There is indeed a war going on against Howard. Most of his once loyal fans now dispise him. His legacy has already been ruined. Even if he revamped his show tomorrow and brought Jackie and Billy West back (which would never happen anyway), the damage has been done. His former fans still have piss stains on them that will never wash off. Few would return to the fold to tune in once more. We won't forget the wrong that has been done to us.
    "It's over, Johnny...OVER!!!"

2. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    Mason Woodcrafts2 days ago
    Zoooooo zaaaa zooooo... hoo hoo!

Greeneyes2 days ago
    When Howard left the radio, I bit and ordered Sirius. After listening to the first few months I cancelled. The live shows choked and were replayed into dumbness. Poor Howard. He sold out and thought his fans would too.

DaBUU2 days ago
    C'mon Howard, say it with us, ZooZaZoo!

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan2 days ago
    Have no fear, I am here to slap the nonbelievers around with my mighty bicep flab...as soon as I am done sniffing the almond farts from Howard's studio chair. Brb....

DaBUU DrLunchLadyArmsIvan2 days ago
    I love your perfectly coiffed chin pubes also

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan DaBUU2 days ago
    Thank you. Mutt loves them as well when they tickle the insides of his butt cheeks.

Hello2 days ago
    Howard Stern is still relevant? Oh wait, this is ROL.

Does Howard or Emily own a Mazda? Zoo Za Zoom!

ZooZaZoo@yahoo.com2 days ago
    Why do I have such a raging hard on?

VERSACE ZooZaZoo@yahoo.com[/URL]•[URL="http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/howard-stern-zoo-za-zoo/#comment-905003011"]2 days ago
    Bwhaaaaa!!! :)

Ihititfirst2 days ago
    Who ever would have thought Howard would flush his legacy down the toilet for a horse tooth jacka$$. And I'm not talking about Bababooey.

Bimba2 days ago
    Just read a compelling Zoo Za Zoo review on amazon.com from someone named JD: I'm not that great at writing reviews, but here's a review from Bozeman, my articulate buddy who shares my same opinion of the musical masterpiece Zoo Za Zoo... Bozeman: "I am an interrogator at Guantanamo. As many of you already know, other methods of interrogation cannot be used any more because of various leaks and scandals. I'm sure you have heard the rumors of us using heavy metal music to mentally break down the prisoners of Guantanamo, but the fact is they have adapted to this type of music and it no longer has the desired effect... Well let me tell you this - 20 seconds into this album not only did a prisoner break, but he gave up accurate and reliable information regarding a potential terrorist attack that we have since thwarted. Water boarding? No, this is the first and only interrogation technique we use now and we've had great results. The only prisoner it did not work on was an elderly man who was hard of hearing, but besides that, we have had prisoners wet themselves and cry out in absolute horror. Most importantly, though, they are giving us crucial information to help combat the war on terror. I do not want to give too many details about all this, just want to thank Emily for this album and its profound impact on me and many of the prisoners of Guantanamo. God bless you and God bless the United States of America." ... In summary, if you have trouble getting your kids to do their homework or clean their rooms, force them to listen to Zoo Za Zoo on repeat and you'll get them to do whatever you want.

Bob Jones2 days ago
    This is beyond awesome.....Zoo Za Zoo,,,

BethsBully2 days ago
    You have no idea how much this is upseting the Stern-Ostrowskys. Trust me, I know.

I love sleeveless shirts.

3. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    Ricardo2 days ago
    Dawgsaloon is a poorly run site filled with meek losers who have to hide behind their computers to insult anybody. They know if they ever said that to anybody's face they would be pounded into the street. Its a real life revenge of the nerds. HAVE THE BALLS TO CRITICIZE PEOPLE UNDER YOUR REAL NAMES LOSERS!

Frank Rizzo Ricardo2 days ago
    Remember that time Howard dove into a cab while a bum spat in Beth's eye? I love that story.

DaBUU Frank Rizzo2 days ago
    Wait didn't that happen to someone else......

DaBUU Ricardo2 days ago
    haha you're mad at the entire internet moron, sensitive little poon. And I doubt you're pounding anyone but some dude from behind. And where's your last name?

KellyBundy Ricardo2 days ago
    Gimme your number and I'll call you with my real name, "Ricardo".

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan Ricardo2 days ago
    Where's your greencard, Ricardo? If you don't have one I'll Photoshop one for you.

Ihititfirst Ricardo2 days ago
    So have the Stern a$$ kissers all gotten together and decided to try a new strategy. When you all were getting called out for using the same old "you live in your parent's basement" "insult", what the best you could come up to replace that with was "post under your real names"? While you aren't posting under YOUR REAL NAME. Oh my God, if this is who is defending Howard, Howard's sunk.

JerseyShoreGiant2 days ago
    "Vashier reiterated, “There is no war with Howard Stern … if Howard would only listen to his fans advice about the show, it could become what it once was, and it would save the legacy that he is trying to destroy with each new show.”

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Howard listened to all the people that tried to give him advice about HIS show, he wouldn't have a show.

Rob0729 JerseyShoreGiant2 days ago
    He barely has one now. He has a few hundred thousand listeners at this point. That is the dirty little secret of the Stern show. He talks about the 23 million SiriusXM subscribers as his audience, but Arbitron shows that he only gets a fraction of those subscribers a listeners.

DJenkins8 JerseyShoreGiant2 days ago
    Howard's Q-Rating at this point must be in the Emo Phillips neighborhood. There are no satellite rating services to keep him on his toes and clearly he's lost his pride of accomplishment being insulated and surrounded by sycophants. Bottom Line: if on AGT, he couldn't retain the ratings of even an unfamiliar high falluting British snob like Piers Morgan and a has-been TV star drunk, cheeseburger floor-snarfer like Hasselhoff he no longer resonates with anyone aside from the braindead clones. So for sure, he needs to heed the advice of former fans, cuz whatever he's doing, (and doing it lazily a few times a week), it sure ain't working

Mason Woodcrafts JerseyShoreGiant2 days ago
    He doesn't have a show now. Just a bore-fest where he drones on about nothing except marbles and cock-size.

JerseyShoreGiant Mason Woodcrafts2 days ago
    So says the guy who pays to listen to him.

So you're stealing his content? Is that what you're saying?

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan Mason Woodcrafts2 days ago
    Even I, the great Dr. Lunch Lady Arms Ivan steals Howard's show. If I gave my money to that greedy Heeb I'd have none left for sleeveless shirts.

4. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    WebAddict1 Mason Woodcrafts2 days ago
    We pay (or PAID, since mine was a lifetime subscrip in '06) for Sirius; not for Howard. We listen to music, news, sports and entertainment channels too. Howard is not the only channel on Sirius, dumb-dumb.

JerseyShoreGiant Mason Woodcrafts2 days ago
    You are a mental midget if that is what you got out of my last comment.

DaBUU JerseyShoreGiant2 days ago
    How does Howard taste?

Am I.

DJenkins8 JerseyShoreGianta day ago
    heh! You calling someone else a "mental midget" is as laughable as Lindsay Lohan calling anyone else a "self-destructive slut!"

Ihititfirst JerseyShoreGiant2 days ago
    Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If Howard doesn't start to listen to all the people trying to give him advice about HIS show, he won't have a show anymore.

KobraKai74742 days ago
    This Vashier character (a real man would post his actual name) is full of crap. I heard the Chet Haze segment. Howard did NOT mock him because it was " ridiculous for the son of a celebrity to release an album". He mocked him because it was ridiculous for someone who grew up the son of a zillionaire to sing about his gangster life in the ghetto... And it WAS ridiculous. By all means, you are well within your rights to criticize whomever you want however you want, but don't think you can rewrite history to justify a pathetic life spent complaining about a celebrity and not be called on it.

Like it or not, Howard has always kept his children OUT of his radio life. Other than their names and very basic details, he didn't talk about them at all. This was exactly the same in 1990 when he was your favorite outlaw as it is today. This is one of the very few areas where he has not evolved or changed at all. Deal with it.

KellyBundy KobraKai74742 days ago
    Howard used to talk about them all the time, called Alison and the kids all the time and had them into the studio. You know nothing.

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan KobraKai74742 days ago
    KobraKai7474 is not a real name therefore you are not a real man...unlike me who is a real man...and a doctor...named Ivan.

Guest KobraKai74742 days ago
    Actually he had them on the show a number of times growing up. They'd talk on the phone quite often and did a few bits as well.

DaBUU KobraKai74742 days ago
    So is KobraKai7474 your first or last name?

Ihititfirst KobraKai74742 days ago
    "a real man would post his actual name". Really? So you mean to tell me your real name is Kobrabai? Try again idiot.

HelenWheels68 KobraKai74742 days ago
    If indeed one must be able to speak from experience than Kobra is right (to a point) as the following O&A YouTube video illustrates. Emily Stern is Jewish and she does have a vagina. The link is 15 minutes long; a FF to the 12:30 mark will take you to the set-up and audio of her performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZyTH9-zqk

Distemp2 days ago
    Howard Stern.

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan Distemp2 days ago
    I will complete your thoughts foolish mortal. Howard Stern....wears sleeveless shirts to show off his emaciated, pipe cleaner arms, just as I wear them to show off my saggy speed bag biceps.

Distemp DrLunchLadyArmsIvan2 days ago
    Indeed.

SirGaryColemana day ago
    "Dawg's Saloon.” It's kind of an embarrassing community and I feel bad for them.

SirGaryColeman7 hours ago
    "Dennis Miller Radio," "Mike’s On: Francesa," and "The Artie Lange Show." How'd they pull that off? Amazing stuff.

JasonGraziano2 days ago
    She's hot, if nothing else.

WebAddict1 JasonGraziano2 days ago
    What? Who? The hell are you talking about?

Farty Lange2 days ago
    Oh my http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2430211/the_shiv/

5. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    BTW, it looks like a couple people are trying to fill up Amazon.com’s Zoo Za Zoo reviews with a bunch of BS… One of the reviewers may be the same “BB” that was vehemently defending Stern in the comments section of the Radar story about Vashier’s letter (and also saying all of the Howard haters live in their Mom’s basements):

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful song! May 21, 2013
    By BB
    Amazon Verified Purchase
    Zoo Za Zoo is a catchy tune! Lyrically it is carefree that leaves a feeling of euphoria. The drums playing at the end, was a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful May 23, 2013
    By Nyssa
    Emily Stern is an angel from heaven. Her words melt my heart they make me cry each time I listen. Apparently she is the real talent in that family - go emily!!

P.S. – In case you feel creative and want to write a review after a few drinks this Memorial Day Weekend, here is the Zoo Za Zoo amazon.com link -- http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Za/dp/B00BMV49PI

6. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    I chuckled.. Chuckled hard actually

7. You Knew!

You Knew! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Also, here's how to see the comments from your mobile device.

Step 1

[​IMG]

Step 2

[​IMG]

8. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
  9. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations: