Stern Show AUDIO: 9-12-01 Howard: "Get rid of Muslim Americans. Legal or not."

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, Dec 27, 2015.

1. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :ltd:

GLguygardner and chapped like this.
  3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Lishen, Gary Puppet, I was out of my mind back then. I didn't know what I was saying. What's in the news, Robin? Robin?

5. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    Yep, classic Hypocrite Howie, caught yet again.

Honkey Donkey, Tracy and GaryPuppet like this.
  6. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    On 9-11 Howard Stern represented the mindset of all Americans - the broadcast on 9/11 and 9/12 should go into the Smithsonian. that was the Howard we loved.

Sadly, that Howard Stern died several years ago and was replaced by a weak-knee'd, pussy whipped, Hollywood millionaire android.

the G-man, PelicanWig, ALevy and 6 others like this.
  7. tamtam

tamtam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    this man, Fethullah Gülen, lives in the united states. he came here with help from the u.s. govt. the FBEYE however thinks he is a threat to the u.s..... ' According to leaked cables, parts of the U.S. government believe that Gülen “is a ‘radical Islamist’ whose moderate message cloaks a more sinister and radical agenda.” According to The Middle East Quarterly, in 1999, Turkish television aired footage of Gülen delivering sermons which revealed his plan to implement Shari‘a law and use controversial tactics to achieve those goals.

Gülen-inspired schools are the largest charter network in the U.S. and >>>receive approximately $150 million a year in taxpayer money.<<<There are about 130 of these charter schools in 26 states where the majority of the teachers are from Turkey, as well as many of the contracts for construction and operation have gone to Turkish businesses. In the sermon, he said
    :

“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey … Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here.”........ FBEYE whistleblower>>>''
    “He landed on the Turkish government’s wanted list and was going to be persecuted for wanting to replace Turkey’s secular government with an Islamic/Sharia-type of government. When he was wanted in Turkey for that and was going to go jail, he actually got on a plane and came to the United States, and was given immediately a visa to stay in the United States,” said Edmonds.

Edmonds states that Gülen has close ties to training militant Muslims.

just my thought....for what it's worth...after what happened 14 years ago who would have EVER thought we would have a president with a name and background and messiah complex such as we have now??? and now we, of the hated land of decadent dirty western ideals, are taking in syrian muslim rebels/fighters who are looking to the next stomping grounds??? i believe we are being set up in this country to be the stage for something that the entire world will witness and will set devastating wheels in motion.

TheLACritic likes this.
  8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    This should probably get sent to major media outlets, cued up at the right spot. Jus sayin'

9. twc666

twc666 Active Member

Reputations:
    Well, if some random guy on a comedy radio show said he saw it, it must be true!

This doesn't support anything Trump said. He said THOUSANDS of Muslims were celebrating in New Jersey. And that he saw VIDEO of it. And the things these callers said are all "reports" and allegations of. You know, the things that the police and governor and everyone has come out and said were later discredited.

So, at the end of the day, Trump is still an arrogant liar who bullshits all the time and says stupid stuff. But we are not all his employees who have to say yes, boss. Anyone supporting his candidacy is by definition, a dumb person. Trump would be a terrible leader, crushing the economy and provoking conflicts all over the world. He was not even a good arbiter or well thought out judge on The Apprentice! His judgment is really off. He is a psychopath.

And his supposed economic skill? Look at his tax plan! Cuts for billlionaires and corporations -- we've DONE THAT. It only helps billionaires and the owners of corporations, not ANYBODY ELSE.

10. Dave Jones

Dave Jones Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember this when it originally aired. I had a middle eastern co worker at the time who was happy as fuck that day.

11. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he has evolved since then...like we all do in our 50s.

12. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He probably still feels that way. And I can easily see him pulling the trigger for Trump in the voting booth, especially given their history.

But the limousine liberal elites in the Hamptons and at the Kimmel parties would excommunicate him and the whorse if he admitted it publicly.

So he will be "evolved" and keep his mouth shut