Audio: Nick Cannon: Howard "apologized" to Mariah Carey

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;AQ1E3mq2C3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1E3mq2C3k[/video]

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'd be surprised...

... If this was 2005 and I still cared about Howard.

3. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shove this trombone up your ass Nick Cannon

[video=youtube;edd5Aev9HS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edd5Aev9HS4[/video]

4. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
  5. dalecooper

dalecooper Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It becomes clearer every day that Howard never had an ounce of talent, just a sick narcissistic need for attention and money.

The whole outrageous shock jock image he's now shedding never had anything to do with free speech, or honesty; it was simply the only shtick an untalented disc jockey could come up with to grab ratings at the time.

Now that being controversial doesn't suit his agenda (or even work without Jackie and Artie making it funny) there seems to be no limit to how much ass he'll suck in order to get that next payoff or celebrity wedding invite.

6. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nope, still not convinced he's a nice guy. You heard his interview with Brandon Riggs? I heard bits, and I wanted to throw my keyboards against the computer screen.

Of course, I don't think Howard ever had beef with Mariah Carey.

7. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    x2

- - -

Plus Beth is the "Anti-Christ" . . .

8. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    I used to think Howard had balls. Now I know that he is a nutless, spineless, wig wearing, pussy. Remember also that this is the fruit who allowed a bum to spit in Beth's face. Big sissy.

9. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This....and well said btw

10. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't have any problem with him "evolving" and having celebrities over to his Hamptons house to apologize and kiss their butts so he and Beth can have the vapid, pretentious, meaningless lives that they've always aspired to. He should have had the integrity to realize that his new, "evolved" persona would not fit well with his radio persona and quit after his last contract.

11. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Those choppers don't even look like veneers or caps.....they look like the old fashioned dentures that you could take out and put in a cup overnight....especially from a side view they look just like the ones you used to see in a nursing home.

12. Ice Hole

Ice Hole Active Member

Reputations:
    Well said. Tried to rep but you are repped out.:) I would mind if it wasn't a comedy show anymore if at least there was some interesting and stimulating conversation taking place. Howard and Robin just sound so out of touch about everything. Also, the stuff that they seem to be able to wrap their heads around is bullshit nobody else gives a shit about.

13. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree. My blood is boiling reading this stuff. Maybe I should wean off this site, then I don't have to find out what's going on with Hoo Hoo.

14. Coconut Sid

Coconut Sid Member

Reputations:
    Howard apologizes to everyone these days. He openly talks about regretting the things he used to do on the show. He really is a completely different person. I know people change as they get older, but my god, he did a complete 180. When the criminal behavior analyst was on the show the other day, Howard actually said he didn't want to talk about his sex life with Beth. He was asked if he kisses Beth during sex and he actually sounded uncomfortable answering. The same guy who would talk about trying anal and using vibrators all of a sudden felt uncomfortable talking about his perfect angel Beth performing sexual acts.

15. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Soulless Stern is scheming and plotting a 2nd season of AGT without Sharon and Howie.

@MariahCarey 7,735,863 Followers

@NickCannon 3,687,016 Followers

:wop:

16. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Hell, integrity went out the window when he made nice with vapid moron Tyra Banks just to give his bimba an opportunity to get in front of a TV camera. This was about money, certainly integrity would be no impediment there.

17. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    This is about as shocking as learning Liberace took it up the pooper......

18. 2fun

2fun Member

Reputations:
    i can't wait to see if the media will ever expose this phony M.F. it,s as if everybody is just going along with this SOB.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  19. blottomsup

blottomsup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Howard signed with AGT before his Sirius contract came up for renewal, I think he might not have re-signed with Sirius.

I think Howard was petrified of being unemployed. I think Howard assumed that his chances of getting a job like the AGT job decreased once he was off the air. And to be perfectly honest, he might have been right about that.

Notwithstanding, the degree to which Howard will use anyone and anything - his fans, Sirius, whoever - in the relentless and now pointless pursuit of more marbles is revolting. Just revolting.

20. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's just sad at this point. You wonder how much money a person needs and what, exactly, it's worth in the end if you're never really happy. He thinks he's buying acceptance and respect and love, all things you can't truly buy.

His biggest mistake was staying so long that he exposed his own hypocrisy - lifted the curtain on the Wizard, so to speak - and destroyed his legacy. And he still doesn't know enough to fade out because he's blinded by his own ego and self-importance, even when formerly faithful fans are starting to snicker behind his back.