Bad experiences with stinky pussy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wife is a whore, Apr 7, 2014.

1. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I have 2 stories of funky cunt.

One was the worst ever. I paid the doorman at a strip club, walked inside and the stench of sour twat filled the air. I have no clue witch whore it was. I walked to one end of the bar, then the other. Smell was just as bad at both. I walked back outside and asked the door guy for my money back. He asked why, I explained, he gave me my money back and went inside to see whats up.

Another time, my buddy and I picked up 2 broads from a bar and split a hotel room to party and bang em. He took the meaty white one, I took the athletic black chick. The blowie to start off was fine, but then when I peeled the jeans and panties off her, unshowered pussy stack hit me and killed my wood. I was so revolted that I couldn't even get hard again when she went back to blowing me.

In 39 years those are the only times I experienced rotten crotch, so I consider myself lucky. 3 times I have experience stinky ass, but those are tales for another day.

2. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
  3. BadKarma

BadKarma Extended Member

Reputations:
    Blue waffle

4. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i went out with a bitch that had the smelliest pussy known to man.....i kinda think it was from radiation treatments....none the less ...soap and water or even a 20 douches couldnt cut through that stank...

also

the bitch was a miserable cunt so i am glad

also

she had a small pussy which i considered a waste but oh well

5. TSSTaylor

TSSTaylor Active Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Dg_Smj5J6ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_Smj5J6ik[/video]

6. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i was 14 and picked up some gypsy girl on the street and brought her back to my mom's place late at night (mom worked late) i had her in my bedroom she started blowing me so i let her get to it. when she was done i went to return the favor and pulled her panties down holy SHIT did it stank like fucking rotten fish, without hesitation i said "what's that?! Oh shit my mom's home!" and sent the smelly shmeez on her way right out the back door

7. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    I had a girlfriend a few years ago, her pussy smelled like BO. no kiddin. I loved fuckin her, but never got near it.
    my dick had other ideas

8. LaserT

Reputations:
    Where there's your problem. :D

9. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    fascinating. i think the key to your (and the other guy's problems) are that you picked up whores. what do you expect from women who have so little respect for themselves.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  10. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    55 viewers have no stinky pussy experiences :rolleyes:

11. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I must be incredibly lucky. I've never had a bad experience.

12. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This thread had me burst out laughing! You guys don't always smell so "fresh" either, ya know!

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    OP is quite the charmer.

14. LaserT

Reputations:
    Honestly I have never had a problem. :dontknow:

15. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    There's a big difference between "not so fresh" and "stink out the room."

So I've heard.

16. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Great story Ronnie.

17. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    Shudnt this be in the OnA forum as they did a hour segment on this last week.. The guy who called in and said he went down on a girl and a white cottage cheese like discharge went into his mouth is the first time I almost threw up from hearing something on the radio. I was eating a bowl of cereal and couldn't continue

18. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have 2 stories....

One was this girl I dated in college. She was a virgin and probably just had no idea about how nasty that shit can get. She probably cleaned it out during her morning shower but that was it. Anyway, we're out on a date and she starts blowing me - I get ready to go down on her and it was absolutely disgusting. It was her first time getting oral so I figured she had no idea what it was like, so I just held my breath and tapped my tongue against her clit for about 10 seconds, then was like "Ok, let's go".

Other time was in college as well - buddy of mine wanted to date this girl who wanted to bring her friend along. So I get called into wingman duty. The girl my buddy is trying to bang is all "Oh I can't go home alone with you, that would be wrong", so I agree to peel her friend away and take her out somewhere. We actually hit it off real good and I'm getting a bit explicit in conversation and she's blushing.... So are we're driving she just reaches over, unbuttons my pants and starts blowing me as I drive. It was awesome... so we find an empty parking lot and I pull down her little jean shorts... and Hooooooly shit did it stink. My whole car stank. I was just rubbing my hand around the area and she kept pushing her hips forward trying to get my fingers inside... I didn't even want to touch it. I pretended to check my phone and get a text from my buddy and said we needed to get back and meet them... so I drive back one handed to avoid getting the stank on my steering wheel... girl gets out of the car, we say goodbye and they drive off. As soon as they are out of sight I fucking run across the parking lot to the nearest puddle and start washing my hands off. My buddy's looking at me like WTF? So *after* I clean up, I go over and tell him - he sniffs my hand and almost passes out.

Those were the only two room-clearing level stink I've ever experienced.

19. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I really shouldn't be telling this story, but fuck it.

When I was in my early 20s, I was dating this awesome chick who was going to school in Pittsburgh. I used to take a Greyhound out there to see her on the weekends. This one time, it was Sunday evening and we were getting ready to leave her apartment for the bus station. As she was getting dressed, I stopped her and went down on her and fingered her. Then we left.

I noticed about 20 minutes later that my fingers still smelled like her pussy and I fucking loved it. Eventually, I got on my bus and my fingers still smelled like her. I was lucky enough to have my own seat, so I sat there like The Thinker, breathing in that smell and thinking how awesome it was. Then, the bus stopped in Youngstown, OH. Some tall, skinny black guy took the seat next me and never said a word the whole way back home. Then, once we were in Cleveland, we got up to exit the bus and he tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at him to see what he wanted and he just said, "That's the bomb pussy right there. Don't let that one get away."

That shit blew my mind.

20. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Quiet. Non-virgins are talking.

It was hs. I was 16 and she was 17. No fucking clue what her deal was but went for doggie and it was like getting punched in the face. I leaned back and turned my head to avoid it. It was distracting and I couldn't nut. I flipped her on her back but the smell remained, though dampened. I got her on top of me and she finally got a good whiff of her aura and blamed the smell on me.

I told her different, we argued, she cried, long story but bottom line, I got blue balled.