News Baltimore DA "Perpetual Bitch Face" Mosby is Blocking the release of Freddie Gray's Autopsy Report

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Slow, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    She also will not surrender Freddie's knife for evidence. This is the same knife that police said was illegal due to it's size and negates any wrongful arrest charges.

Baltimore State's Attorney seeks to block release of Freddie Gray autopsy

[​IMG]

BALTIMORE – Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby plans to seek a protective order that would block the release of Freddie Gray's autopsy report and other "sensitive" documents as she prosecutes the six police officers involved in his arrest.

Mosby told The Baltimore Sun that prosecutors "have a duty to ensure a fair and impartial process for all parties involved" and "will not be baited into litigating this case through the media."

But an attorney for one of the officers said the effort shows that "there is something in that autopsy report that they are trying to hide."

"Mrs. Mosby is the one who did an announcement discussing what she said the evidence was in a nationally televised speech," said Ivan Bates, who represents Sgt. Alicia White. "Now that it is time to turn over the evidence, to ask for a protective order is beyond disingenuous.

"It's as if she wants to do everything to make sure our clients do not get a fair trial."

VIDEO: Baltimore police union head says Mosby has been political from start

Gray, 25, died in April after suffering a severe spinal cord injury in police custody. Mosby has charged the officers with violations ranging from misconduct in office to, in one case, second-degree murder.

"It's as if she wants to do everything to make sure our clients do not get a fair trial."

- Ivan Bates, a lawyer for one of the police officers

Baltimore's chief prosecutor declared her intention to seek the protective order in a court filing Monday. She also asked for more time to respond to defense motions that she and her office be removed from the case and that the case be tried outside Baltimore.

The move is the latest effort by Mosby's office to restrict information in the high-profile case. Her office has also sought a gag order to prevent participants from discussing the case in public, and has broken with a long-standing practice by not giving a copy of the autopsy report to Baltimore police.

In a response to Mosby's latest filing, defense attorneys said Wednesday that they have been denied an outline of evidence and claims against the officers, and have not been allowed to inspect a knife that was taken from Gray during his arrest.

Bates said the protective order would allow only prosecutors and defense attorneys to see the documents, and could require the court to seal all new filings that make reference to information in the documents.

In that way, he said, it would be more restrictive than a gag order.

"Nobody would know anything but the state and the defense, so they would totally hide it from the public," Bates said. "If your case is as good as you said it was, why don't you just show the evidence? ... You can't holler and say, 'I'm about accountability for the citizens,' and then run around filing for a protective order."

The Sun is one of 19 news organizations contesting Mosby's gag order request.

Gray's death on April 19, amid a national debate over police brutality, touched off days of protests. On the day of his funeral, the city erupted into several hours of riots, arson and looting.

Mosby filed charges against the officers on May 1 based on what she said was an independent investigation conducted by her office. A grand jury indicted White, Lt. Brian Rice and Officers Caesar Goodson, William Porter, Edward Nero and Garrett Miller three weeks later.

In her filing Monday, Mosby said prosecutors had "attempted to reach an agreement" with defense attorney Michael Belsky for more time to respond to the defense motions. Belsky is defending Rice and serving as the "designated contact attorney" for all of the officers.

Belsky agreed to give the state more time to respond to defense motions to dismiss the case, Mosby said, but only "in exchange for the State releasing certain discovery," including Gray's autopsy report, medical records and "all statements made by the defendants."

He did not agree to give the state more time to respond to the motion to remove the case from Baltimore, Mosby said.

Mosby said her office did not agree to "barter" over the documents.

"Because the State intends to seek a protective order to restrict the dissemination of such sensitive discovery in this matter," she wrote, "the State was not willing to so barter, and so no agreement could be reached."

The deadline for the state to respond to the defense motions is June 11. Mosby is asking for an extension until July 10.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/0...-seeks-to-block-release-freddie-gray-autopsy/

2. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Too much reading...

MrPACS, Hatfield, Jayla and 2 others like this.
  3. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
  4. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Here's a summary:

Shes a lying bitch.

The End...

5. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    She's completely incompetent, not to mention a moron.

Another instance of affirmative action run amok. :facepalm:

6. Slow

Reputations:
    cliff notes: won't release the autopsy report because it hurts the prosecution's case and it doesn't state that his neck was severed by evil whitey. won't give up the knife because it helps the defense's case.

7. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When the cops walk because she had no murder case to start with and the riots start again her political career is dead.
    She has a taste for the spotlight now and will do whatever she thinks is necessary to keep it coming.
    She couldn't care less about justice at this point. It's all about her.

8. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    I'm pretty open minded on this case. I wanna see the knife. If they had cause for arrest, it rules a lot out of this.

9. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    I'm with you completely.

She gambled her entire career on this - it's almost unimaginable to me that she'd be so dumb as to not have real evidence, but I've been fooled before.

10. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Another Baltimore 34

11. A. Genius

A. Genius Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Another example of what to expect from a race with an average IQ in the two digit range. There are exceptions in all races on both sides of the curve. But she ain't one of 'em. Only the support of the cultmarx white race traitors allows this whoreshit to continue. Separation is the only solution. For all races. Diversity is our weakness. I'll admit that certain Asian races have a higher IQ on average than whites. Why can't blacks admit that they have a lower IQ on average than whites? Is there a majority black American city, run by blacks, that isn't a crime ridden shithole? I can't ever get an answer.

12. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    I would fucking love to be on the jury. Get a good look and explanations on the evidence.

13. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    JFC:jj:

14. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Alert?

jaw_belize and A. Genius like this.
  15. A. Genius

A. Genius Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Just open your eyes. I was naive once.

jackieavenger and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  16. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    A racist troll who can't afford 5 bucks a month - how original.

MrPACS, blindbella and Captain like this.
  17. hoochieking

hoochieking Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Good lord you are slow. Let's say everything you say is true then please explain how Freddie Gray spine was severed while he was supposedly handcuffed in the back of a paddy wagon. Wake up moron.

MrPACS and Captain like this.
  18. TonyJax

TonyJax White Privilege Denied. VIP

Reputations:
    :lol:

The medical examiner first came out and said it was not murder, the next day she came out with 6 charges against the officers.

She is hiding something.

19. hoochieking

hoochieking Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love dummies like you. Blacks control popular culture yet you call them stupid while your kids wear their shoes and listen to their music.

TonyJax likes this.
  20. Slow

Reputations:
    I copied and pasted a news article for discussion about how they won't release the autopsy. You want me to explain how he died WITHOUT an autopsy report? Do you see what is wrong here?