Beef was a real modoe after all!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jayla, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    From Beth Fanpage...

[​IMG]

XaltedSmoke, Dlist, WillyBest and 6 others like this.
  2. Jayla

Reputations:
    Monsoon, paging Monsoon - can you weigh in on this? Did you model a lot of insulation in your career? Did Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova?

3. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    we've gotten more dirt from the bethfan blog in the past week, than we've gotten from Winst in years.

4. Jayla

Reputations:

This is a real find. Beef was a home supplies modoe. :giggle:

Buchwald better start rethinking her official bio.

5. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nothing says model like , Fiberglass Insulation. :grad:

6. Jayla

Reputations:

I can't stop laughing over this one. :cwl:

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  7. Jayla

Reputations:
    I don't tweet, can someone PLEASE tweet this to her?

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  8. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    No I never did insulation but I did do a video for a motorcoach company..I was supposed to be out camping. It was in my opinion a disaster..
    But they paid me and i'm sure only rich seniors saw it...I was supposed to be demostrating how bitching this coach was....FAIL.
    I don't know if anything made the brochure. And I will admit I did a couple of things for SNAP-ON tools that were......questionable..

work is work...I've never said I was a top tier modoe..just one that worked..And I did monkey wards and sears catalogs for years as a child.
    I also did alot of work for the now defunct NEWPORT NEWS which was spiegel's clearance.

and I never sat on a pilot's lap...that's a great lie...that would never happen..

f-mutt

9. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:

...my toolbox wants your snap-on.

monsoon likes this.
  10. Jayla

Reputations:

I know a lot of real working models have probably done some not-so-glamorous things in the beginning, but Beef never seemed to progress PAST that and it's taken a lot of ppl YEARS to find like 40 pics taken by 4 different photographers. It doesn't seem like she's done much of ANY kind of modeling. She's a fraud. Thing is, no one would have given a shit if she and Wiggy just admitted it early on that she TRIED to model, but never had much success. They instead concocted a whole story and narrative around her.

11. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Howard?

Burly likes this.
  12. monsoon

Reputations:
    It's story is totally concocted...It claims it was a huge 1 name modoe...but I have never seen mooose work or do anything it's parent's didn't pay for.
    It never gives an agents name..it lists pay agencies...where you pay for pictures and your name to be in a book...Mooose's own bio gives false credentials and measurements...When you are a booking agent and they ask for a size 5 blonde with a 8-9 shoe...and moooose shows up...they won't use you to book again..your a liar..and moooose paid a fee to get the booking...that's not modoeing...

It also says it went to looksee's.....nothing it says has a ring of truth...the timeline of how old it was..doesn't make since...

f-mutt

13. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm so glad I joined the Shed. I've been having all of these same thoughts for months and months now and no one to share them with. :)

TheWonk, CatParty, Burly and 4 others like this.
  14. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because everything has to be the best for wiggy. The howard stern brand demands the appearance of sucess, no pay cuts, accomplished model wife. Not a real model, no english degree, dosen't speak other languages. Wiggy could not have had control of someone who had accomplished all that. So he got controllable beff and then lied his ass off. Did you hear that they are paying him $80,000,000 a year?

15. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Insulation ad...with that big mouth hanging open...huge hand crushing a whole bat of it...Cannot stop laughing, Must be tweeted to her and Howard with fake praise like tha hajis give her :spit:

RonHeinzkaboot and Jayla like this.
  16. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Wasn't that the company that went under when all the employees contracted that asbestos cancer and died?

Has Beth been involved in anything that didn't end with complete destruction and failure? She is the Bizzaro King Midas.

17. Jayla

Reputations:

I ALMOST feel bad for Beef, but as public figures ( Well, Wiggy is and Beef by association) they decided to LIE, big time, in the age of the internet. Their hubris is astounding. You'd think at least of their mothers would have taught them that if you lie, it often comes back to bite you in the ass.

isabella and blindbella like this.
  18. monsoon

Reputations:

OMG that's the moooose....look..the photographer put it in the back and hid the eye. No square titty hanging out..
    Put the huge face sideways to hide the chin...over the top huge smile is the only thing that works for it...
    Moose got 150 bucks for this shoot...and maybe some free insulation..

What an embarrassing shoot...we need a peg bundy type that lives in a shitty house...
    I'd love to see what the rest of this shoot looked like....

And we all wonder why mooooose the supermodoe never shows it's work....this is not fashion.
    It's an insert for the home improvement circular you get at home depot...
    Did it modoe paint chips too...anybody could have done this..it wouldn't change a thing...it's a ill conceived junky looking ad for
    insulation...mooose probably sucked a dick to get this ...too funny.

f-mutt

19. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

I wonder when she did this high fashion work, before New York dispatched her to Europe because she was in such demand, or after?

My wife used to watch Top Model all the time, periodically I sat through some and would watch the critiques if the girls looked good. I would see those flaming homo's and other judges make some of those girls cry when they would see shit photos or forced emotions and looks. EVERY one of these pictures of Beth doing her "High Fashion" looks forth rate at best and she would have been sent packing in the first week of that show.

Guacamole and blindbella like this.
  20. Jayla

Reputations:
    Look for Wiggy/Buchwald to update Beef's bio soon! I really hope someone is tweeting her this pic. I'd do it, but I'm not on the twitter machine.

PI Nate likes this.