Beefus (and her nostril) only have 2 more days left with foster Trixie

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thelma, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You would think she would want to be with her for each precious moment they have left together -- but surprisingly Beef is going to the AGT taping tomorrow. :rolleye:

Will security be able to keep her off the red carpet??

bethostern 2 more days with Trixie

[​IMG]

2. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The cat is about to pass out from wino breath.

3. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Trixie's adorable.. can't say the same about Moose

4. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    The cat is normally white, but it turned to stone from the kiss of Medusa.

Guacamole, Jayla, reno and 1 other person like this.
  5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...beth named every kitten. here, now you can have it.

Jayla likes this.
  6. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She would spike that cat to death with her heels to get to the red carpet.

7. mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit Autologous Rage

Reputations:
    Plus that doesn't even look like it's still really a kitten, more a teenage cat. Why did this little guy need fostering? Was he antisocial, or did he tear up furniture? Did his mother desert him?

This is the most ridiculous scam I've ever heard of. She takes beautiful little kittens and plays with them until they are almost not kittens any more and then gives them to someone else. *And* takes lots of credit for what--saving their ittle lives? I am willing to concede that there are kittens with health problems or even just regular kittens who need normal medical care like shots and deworming, and Beth (Howard) takes care of that--apparently she takes them for their spays--but why can't they just foot the bill and leave the kittens where they can be taken by their Forever Families in the mean time? Why has Beth created this middle-man role for herself? (Don't bother; rhetorical question)

Shamrock12, tv910, Jayla and 6 others like this.
  8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Her nostroe looks reconstructed

Jayla, PelicanWig and Blur like this.
  9. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:

...because there was nothing in her past she was willing to admit to. wiggy and buchwald created the animal advocate image and the charity angle. who needed beth to write a book about dogs? she didnt even write it, its all recommendations you can get somewhere else no different if she gather recipes from different sources and compile them in 1 book. reminds me of the 15 foundation, who needed blobin to select 15 charities for their good works.

kippy, Jayla, blindbella and 2 others like this.
  10. azman5103

azman5103 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. It's really weird when you think about it. Beth takes kittens in when they are tiny and super cute. She names them (shouldn't that be a job for their owners?), plays with them, and takes 100000 pictures with them to post on the internet and get "aww how cute" responses from a bunch of idiots. As soon as the cats are just about out of the "cute kitten" stage, she dumps them somewhere never to be seen again. BUT...not before she gets a few more pics of her "delivering" the cats to their "forever families" and getting that extra bit of attention.

#1 - Why would anyone accept a cat from Beth? Would you let that drunken psycho enjoy all the "cute kitten" times, take 50 million pics of them, claim to be their "mother", name them...and then dump them at your house when she's done with them? Cats are literally a dime a dozen. You could go to ANY humane society, or spend 5 seconds looking in the news paper and you could get 10 free kittens at any point. Those kittens also don't come with a attention seeking moose attached to them.

#2- Shouldn't it be the exact opposite scenario? Shouldn't Beth be taking in full grown cats that can't find homes and saving them from being put down? There are plenty of nice, unwanted cats that are going to be thrown in the trash if someone doesnt take them in. Finding a home for cute little kittens is not the problem...its full grown cats. Is it possible that Saint Beth won't take full grown cats because she can't get as much attention from them, and if she posted 900 pics of her surrounded by 7-8 full grown cats she would be looked at as a sad, crazy lady??

Shamrock12, Jayla, blindbella and 6 others like this.
  11. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Yes yes yes and YES!

And no to would I take a cat from her. I don't want that loon anywhere near my house.

Jayla, blindbella, reno and 1 other person like this.
  12. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    That is the biggest fucking bullshit scam I have ever seen. Their are tons of families and people that want kittens. But what they don't want is some tucking lunatic naming it and holding it hostage during its cute baby time. I would argue that this dumb cunt is doing an injustice to the kittens for her own special needs. Can anyone give me an example of another person who has done this and declared a saint?

Jayla and blindbella like this.
  13. mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit Autologous Rage

Reputations:
    OR she could fund a sub-charity at NSAL that would provide a free spay and first shots to any family adopting a kitten. She could name it after herself, so she would get some glory, and she could even take pictures of herself with kittens her charity was going to help.

PelicanWig, Jayla, blindbella and 3 others like this.
  14. Blur

Blur Alumnus

Reputations:
    There is "what could I do to make a difference", and there is "what my agent says will make me famous"... always look at it in that light...

Thedomina, PelicanWig, Jayla and 3 others like this.
  15. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I was forced at gunpoint to take a (very cute, btw) kitten from Beefy...:facepalm: , I'd ask her why she chooses such retarded names, and then announce it's new name to her.....then I'd tell her to get the fuck out of my house.

OV, Thedomina, Jayla and 4 others like this.
  16. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    I wish she'd foster Underdog Lady's cat.

ilovebacon, tHISisKiSSeL and Bye You! like this.
  17. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Also Beth might be worried she'll have a harder time unloading an older cat even onto some of the crazy people on her FB page. That's how she ended up with "Blind Bella" (the blind cat who is blind) because no one else would adopt her.

Jayla and blindbella like this.
  18. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't see any pores or wrinkles, she might be one of those creepy animatronic characters from Disney World.:nooo:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    reno likes this.
  19. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No cat needs fostering. This exists because brain damage people like beth need something to do. It belongs in the unnecessary column along with cat psychic, brushing your cat's teeth, cat anti-depressants and listening to cat fanciers like wiggy stern and wife Derpo Mergerd

mothra1orbit and blindbella like this.
  20. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I
    I'd tell her the new name is HorseFace or Moose.

Jayla likes this.