Beefus and Kathie Lee...one in the same?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DinnerSocks, Feb 23, 2015.

1. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've been listening to TP's YouTube collection and I just started the Kathie Lee Pt.1 episode. It's very funny so far, Howard and the gang are right in the middle of their prime.

I couldn't help but notice that just about every one of Howard's criticisms of Kathie Lee in 1994 could be said about the current Beefus. Both are vapid, idiotic, loud, obnoxious, deluisonal, and married to 60+ year old men who are long past the prime of their careers.

Kathie Lee may take the cake, she became infinitely more annoying after she had kids and started trotting them around to be on camera. Beef's use of kittens is way more irritating but at least she doesn't have a show on National TV. Her idiotic selfies are easier to avoid. Given Kathie Lee's level if media access, I have no doubt that Beefy would be worse than Kathie Lee, easily the most hated woman in America.

Nothing shows Howard's life and career doing a complete "180" in 20 years more so than this. I challenge anyone to listen to him bash Kathie Lee and not immediately think of Beefus! I'll hang up and listen...

Thelma likes this.
  2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dinnersocks, you make some fine points.
    Allow me to counterpoint if you will.

Beth is a man, game over

Thelma likes this.