Beff Beauty Quest

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by mape, Jul 9, 2012.

1. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok...Correct me if I am wrong on this. I am as hard as anybody on Beff because of the constant need and desire to be a celebrity and also because Hampton's Howie has turned into a total tool. Since Hampton's Howie insists on overstating her looks let's compare.
    If my friends and I were in a bar and saw the following group of girls...Beff, Christine Governale, Elisa Jordana(not sure on spelling), Rachel Fine and let's through in Artie's Adrianne. Of those five girls alone Beff would not be the one that would draw the most attention. At best out of those five you would be equally happy to hook up with any of them....and this is just girls attached to the show. Now if we through in all the hot celebrity guest's Beff would start to look a bit rediculous....just saying!

2. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    Thank you fer yer call!

3. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Adrianne, Chistine, Beth/Rachel(tie) and Elisa for the tranny lovers.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    beff is stunning primarily because of her height and blonde hair...shrink her down to 5' 3 and get her back to her natural hair color and she wouldn't attract attention..she'd be just another pretty girl.

5. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    If my friends and I were in a bar and saw that group walk in, we would look at them and order another round of beers for ourselves and continue our discussion about the baseball game on the tv.