Beff will be on Good Day L.A. today

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, Apr 25, 2013.

1. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...im sure she'll be a big hit in l.a. with all her charisma and bubbly good looks while the train approaches 41.

3. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why the hell does a no talent, annoying ditz, with a show that at most will have a few hundred viewers, warrant this much media attention?

I expect a lot of guests from shows on Fox and Time Warner to show up on the Howard Stern Show in the coming weeks and months. Buchwald and Stern must have cut a deal with NewsCorp. and Time Warner (The parent companies of People, US Weekly, Good Day LA etc.)

You put on my ditzy wife to plug her shitty show and I'll have on guests to plug their shows and tell everyone how great the shows are on Fox. Quid pro quo!

4. David999

David999 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No need for video. Let me guess, Howard is the best, when we met I didn't know who he was, I cooked a special chicken dish to snare him, I love anything not human, I protest animal cruelty by not wearing fur but will wear anything else made from them, Spoiled Rotten Pets is must watch tv, my friend Gwyneth is the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth, do you want to see video of me making a snow angel?:coffee:

5. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What time was this? All I see is a live feed of LAX