Beffie NY Post article

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [h=1]You pet[/h]
    • By SEAN DALY
    • Last Updated: 1:04 AM, April 19, 2013
    • Posted: 11:13 PM, April 18, 2013
    Beth Stern is trying to persuade her husband, Howard Stern, to expand their family.
    “I woke up about a month ago and I looked at him and said ‘I’m ready,’ †she remembers. “He knew exactly what I was talking about, but he said he isn’t ready just yet.â€

Beth, 40, doesn’t have baby on the brain. “That is not happening with us,†she says. “I am so aching for another dog in our life! We decided we would have more animals before we would ever have a human baby.â€
    Beth says her husband, who’s a judge on “America’s Got Talent†in addition to his Sirius radio show, is still mourning the loss of their 10- year-old bulldog, Bianca, who passed away last summer.
    [​IMG] PUPPY LOVE: Beth Stern spoils a rescued pit bull.

She’s hopeful the couple — who have four rescued cats — will begin searching for a new pooch (or two) this spring.
    “My fantasy would be to adopt a bulldog from bulldog rescue and a big old mutt from North Shore Animal Shelter,†she says.
    In the meantime, the former model is hosting the new Nat Geo Wild series “Spoiled Rotten Pets.â€
    The show profiles pet owners who go over-the-top to pamper their four-legged friends.
    In tomorrow’s premiere, she travels to Bucks County. Pa., and learns how to give a facial to a pot-bellied pig.
    “I thought that I was a crazy pet owner,†she says, “but now I realize I’m not so bad.â€
    Stern admits she sometimes goes overboard, preparing salmon and home-cooked meals for her cats.
    On long car trips with Bianca, the couple would travel with the air conditioner cranked to keep her cool, Stern says. “We would have icicles hanging off our noses, but we would always put her comfort first.â€
    Bianca’s remains now sit on a shelf in the couple’s bedroom. “She had beds in every room in our ouse,†Stern says. “But she wasn’t allowed to sleep in the master bedroom because she snored.

2. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    a contrived press release... full of bullshit talking points

3. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    Go away Beth

4. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We decided we would have more animals before we would ever have a human baby.”
    WTF is with her and "human baby"? I don't know of anyone else who uses this tern.

Bianca’s remains now sit on a shelf in the couple’s bedroom. “She had beds in every room in our house,” Stern says. “But she wasn’t allowed to sleep in the master bedroom because she snored.
    What a great doggie mommy. You can sleep in any of our 85 rooms, except mine.

5. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's a human idiot.

6. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's so obvious she's only getting press because of Howard and Buchwald. Who else with a silly show on an obscure cable network has gotten this much attention? The fact that she's talking about getting another bulldog makes it even more likely that they already ordered a puppy from a breeder and will try to pass it off as a "rescue" as soon as it's completely trained.

7. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    I thought Howard didn't want another bulldog because they live "horrible, painful lives"?
    And I wonder what obnoxious name they will give this dog.
    Katie Joel Osborne Vidal Ostrosky Stern?

8. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why do all these media outlets give Beth coverage for a show that might draw 70-80 thousand viewers.

9. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shes loving up on a pit bull but guaranteed they would never even consider owning a pit bull. What ever they get next will be a pure breed puppy "rescue".

Also, I heard Rob Zombie saying that the people who say they care about animals the most, dont. :jj: Hes on to you, Beth!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  10. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    canine puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:

11. homebrew

homebrew Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    the dumb bitch is on rachel again today

12. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She’s hopeful the couple — who have four rescued cats — will begin searching for a new pooch (or two) this spring.
    “My fantasy would be to adopt a bulldog from bulldog rescue and a big old mutt from North Shore Animal Shelter,” she says.

She's so easy to read. The bulldog that supposedly came from the rescue but was actually purchased from a breeder and professionally trained will be the only dog that actually lives with them. The "big old mutt" (which will definitely have a fake cutesy back-story) will be left with caretakers and occasionally trotted out for photo ops.

13. chief0124

chief0124 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "In tomorrow’s premiere, she travels to Bucks County. Pa., and learns how to give a facial to a pot-bellied pig."

:gig:

14. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Poor Beffie, her important appearances to hype her useless TV show keep getting pre-empted by those pesky terrorists. I'm sure that's what she considers to be the real tragedy.

15. homebrew

homebrew Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    sad to say but i bet your right

16. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth, 40, :uscratch: