Ben Afflecks Former Nannys Frolics At Luxury Hotel…He Is Paying Her Bills...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Aug 6, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    PICTURED: Ben Affleck and Jen Garner's former nanny, 28, sips on cocktails and frolics in bikini at luxury hotel... and Batman star is 'picking up the bill'
    • Christine Ouzounian, 28, is holed up at the Hotel Bel-Air in Beverly Hills
    • It's claimed Affleck is footing the bill for her stay at the ritzy resort where rates for rooms and suites start at around $1,000 to $1,500 a night
    • Ben Affleck is staying out of sight at his secluded plantation-style retreat near Savannah, Georgia
    • Jennifer Garner is so 'disgusted' at her estranged husband's behavior she wants nothing to do with him
    • Affleck's reps continue to deny he's having an affair with the former nanny

The former nanny linked romantically with Ben Affleck is living it up at one of the world's most exclusive hotels as the actor's divorce from Jennifer Garner grows ever more bitter.

Christine Ouzounian, 28, is holed up at the luxurious Hotel Bel-Air where she's been working on her tan in a tiny black bikini and enjoying drinks at the hotel's poolside bar.

The pretty blonde, who was fired by Garner just over a month ago, appeared not to have a care in the world despite being at the center of a media firestorm over whether or not she and Affleck, 42, are having an affair.

[​IMG]

High life: Christine Ouzounian, the former nanny to Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's three children, was photographed in a bikini at the Hotel Bel-Air on Friday as affair rumors continue to grow

[​IMG]

+10
    Who's calling? The 28-year-old Californian appeared focused on her cell phone, checking for messages, as she sat in the sun by the hotel's pool

Ouzounian was photographed over the weekend hanging out with a female friend at the hotel bar and lounging by the pool.

At this time of year, room rates for one night at the exclusive resort start at around $1,000 on a weekday and $1,500 on a weekend, with fees increasing according to the size of the room or suite.

The hotel is situated on 12 acres of lush gardens and has 58 guestrooms and 45 suites, including seven one-of-a-kind specialty suites.

A source told People Wednesday that the movie star 'is taking care of Christine's expenses at the hotel.'

The publication reported that the former nanny was first spotted at the hotel last Wednesday and confirmed she was still at the resort as of Tuesday.

A friend of Ouzounian has said it's not just the hotel tab that Affleck is taking care of.

'Aside from taking care of her every need at the hotel, Ben has given her enough money to cover all her bills and expenses, plus spending money, for at least the next three months,' a friend told In Touch.

'Christine has been calling and texting Ben nonstop,' the pal added.

[​IMG]

Lap of luxury: The ex-nanny, wearing a scarlet red top, enjoyed drinks at the poolside bar with a female companion on Sunday

[​IMG]

New digs: It's claimed Affleck, 42, is picking up the tab for the former nanny's stay at the posh Hotel Bel-Air in Beverly Hills.

In photos taken Friday and Sunday, Ouzounian is seen on a sunbed wearing a hat while checking her cell phone for messages.

In another picture, she's enjoying cocktails with a companion as her phone lies in front of her on the outdoor bar.

Reps for Affleck continue to deny any affair, saying the claims are 'complete garbage.'

Sources close to the actor have also been rubbishing suggestions he is paying for the blonde beauty to stay at the hotel and telling her to keep quiet about the affair.

The nanny was fired by Garner after the actress suspected she was having an affair with her estranged husband of 10 years with whom she has three children.

[​IMG]

Late night rendezvous: Photos taken July 17, which have just surfaced publicly, show a delighted Affleck warmly welcoming the ex nanny to his LA bachelor pad. She's smiling happily as she hands him a boxed gift

Photos that surfaced in the past 24 hours show the Argo Oscar winner warmly welcoming Ouzounian to his LA bachelor pad in a late night rendezvous on July 17.

The series of pictures show the 28-year-old chatting and laughing with her former boss and giving him a boxed bottle of champagne more than two weeks after she was let go from her nanny job.

Meanwhile, it's believed the 42-year-old movie star has retreated to his secluded plantation-style property near Savannah, Georgia, where he has remained out of sight as the rumors and recriminations continue to swirl.

Us Weekly reported Wednesday.

'She will facilitate him seeing the kids but other than that, she is finished,' an insider told the publication. 'What happened with Christine is the ultimate betrayal.'

[​IMG]

For the sake of the kids: The acting couple, who've been married for 10 years, have been putting on a united front for their children but tension between them was plain to see during a family outing on July 25 in Atlanta

2. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Why in the world would a woman hire a hot nanny…ESPECIALLY when her husband is a known cheater…

[​IMG]

3. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where's the diversity?

I'm sure some of Ben's slave owning relative's side pussy were women of color.

4. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I were a hot chick, I would rule the world. Imagine a life where all you have to do was be hot, blow a good looking dude every once in a while while Matt Damon watches, and then get him to pay for your decadent lifestyle. Even when he tosses her to the curb in about 3 weeks, by then she'll have enough notoriety to snag the next sucker. The only pressure she's under is to secure a swimming sperm within the next 7 or 8 years.

5. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe anybody cares about who Ben Affleck is fucking. How meaningless.

6. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    Now she needs to get pregnant and she'll be set for life! Lucky her!

7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I think it's incredible that Affleck would give in to his urges and screw the nanny.

He must have dozens of choices, and he shits where he eats.

How, exactly, will the work out with the children?

8. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure she voted for a known liar twice. Are you saying she is stupid?:bounce:

9. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So now who is taking care of the kids.:)

10. christ cracker

christ cracker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    pathetic

blindbella and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  11. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ugh. How...ordinary. And dumb.

12. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    Men being men. Ben going on since Adam and Eve.

[​IMG]

13. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    I'm giving him a shitload of reps right now ...
    And I don't even like him

Scarlett Ohara and smichal like this.
  14. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Takes a special kind of dumb wife to hire a hot nanny when you have a rich and famous husband.

reno and XXXXX like this.
  15. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if Howard will call Jimmy Kimmel's buddy, Ben, out on this. Not because he is putting up his mistress in the Bel-Air Hotel, but like the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Bel-Air Hotel is also owned by the Sultan of Brunei. So the Hollywood elite are supposed to boycott it.

reno and AuntDolly like this.
  16. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No matter how attractive she may look, I get the impression she likes the attention way too much, and she seems high maintenance - I think this one would / will be trouble for Ben. Plus, she was the kid's nanny - Ben should have been smarter than to bang the domestic help...

Perhaps i'm wrong, and it is true love - I really don't care.

17. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    A younger hotter nanny?

18. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That seems very unlikely. It will be interesting to see the new nanny they hire - What do you bet she'll make Arnold's housekeeper look like a 9, in comparison?!

What's the chance the new nanny will be younger and hotter:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    Petal and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  19. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    WGAS who is taking care of the kids?

The nanny is taking care of THE kid.

:giggle:

20. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'd hardly call her hot. She looks like she came from a long line of white trash. Now she thinks she hit pay dirt (at least temporarily). If true, Affleck needs to have his head examined.