Politics Ben Carson compares Rape and Incest victims to slave owners

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Oct 25, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said on Sunday that believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned, and that women should not be allowed to have abortions even in the case of rape or incest.

“The mother should not believe that the baby is her enemy and should not be looking to terminate the baby,” Carson opined to NBC host Chuck Todd. “We’ve allowed purveyors of division to think that baby is their enemy and they have a right to kill it. Can you see how perverted that line of thinking is?”

When it came to the rights of women, Carson insisted that they should not have the legal choice to terminate unwanted pregnancies.

“Think about this. During slavery — and I know that one of those words you’re not supposed to say — but I’m saying it,” Carson said. “During slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave, anything that they chose to do. And what if the abolitionists had said, ‘You know, I don’t believe in slavery, I think it’s wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do.’ Where would we be?”

“Ultimately, I would love to see [Roe v. Wade] overturned,” the candidate insisted.

“I’m a reasonable person,” Carson remarked. “And if people can come up with a reasonable explanation of why they would like to kill a baby, [I’ll listen].”

The former neurosurgeon said that there was “room to discuss” abortions to save the life of the mother, but he would not make an exception for women who became pregnant through rape or incest.

“Rape or incest, I would not be for killing a baby because the baby came about in that way,” he explained. “And all you have to do is go and look up the many stories of people who have led very useful lives who are the result of rape or incest.”

Watch the video below from NBC’s Meet the Press, broadcast oct. 25, 2015.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/ben-carson-opposes-abortion-for-rape-victims/

2. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun Gold

Reputations:
    Dawg, as a friend, please lay off the politics for a while dude, it's getting you all riled up. Just go clean for a week, chill, watch Dexter, then maybe ease back into it, but just remember; it's all politics...
    Stay true, brah.

3. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Congratulations Ben, you just guaranteed that you'll never win a presidential election. For someone who is supposed to be such a smart guy, he makes a lot of incredibly stupid comments.

4. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    What on earth

5. dawg

Reputations:
    I'm going to have to alert your handler @gilaet about you being out of control again.

Droog, chapped and DarkFriday like this.
  6. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    Whatever your thoughts are on the subject matter at least he has the balls to take a stand and not get mired in speaking out of both sides of his mouth like so many politicians.

DrSublux, kingship and Head Censor like this.
  7. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    And say goodbye to Carson.

That has to be the dumbest comments I've heard in a while.

8. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Well, whenever he becomes impregnated by a rapist, he can keep the baby. Dipshit. :rolleyes:

9. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Oh please.

"Exterminate the jews" is taking a stand too and not a very admirable one. No abortion, done as quickly as possible, after rape- I didn't think he could get as dumb as the jail turning people gay thing. What a complete tard.

10. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun Gold

Reputations:
    Well thats funny, but I dont have a "handler", so I dont give a shit what gilaet says.
    But to the point, you realize I'm trying to help you as an old friend right? Ever since the presidential race started heating up youve been all over it, shouting about the american dream, pointing fingers at candidates calling them racists, etc..its like, bro, youre not gonna change anything. The political system is fucked. A new president is going to be elected, same as the old, and the corporations are going to continue to fuck your asshole with no lube applied. You used to make jokes all the time and be funny and stuff, now you just seem stressed out and worried about politics and the financial markets and stuff... I miss the old Dawg, man :/

Turtle Man, matt1357 and Dirty South like this.
  11. Rhinosaucerous

Rhinosaucerous Self-hating Millennial

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

12. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

13. dawg

Reputations:
    Oh please, its what people want, i post what is hot, when people change the subject so will I.

ZevonFan likes this.
  14. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I agree, he's so close to being reasonable but then he seems to fail to understand that being raped and having an unwanted pregnancy can be so traumatic the woman will be a basket case for years to come.

I think he does have a point that we as a society do allow abortion to let the mother think the fetus is the enemy. There really are cases of women having multiple abortions because they were stupid to not tell the John to put on a condom. I don't think it's murder to abort but I think it will also leave a psychological impact. But what do I know I'm just one man.

I really wish the finer details of abortion were simply more of a state issue. No society will agree on just one answer, it shouldn't be up to the President or the Supreme Court.

Hand Banana and AlPachinosBaby like this.
  15. hidden dragon

Reputations:

I guess we all better be careful about what we all post, since it'll offend gary's delicate feelings.

ZevonFan and dawg like this.
  16. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I really wish he would go away, he will never be president in a million years. He and people like him in my view have damaged the republican brand just like the rinos have.

I will say it again, he is simply being propped up by the media because they think it will hurt trump. Carson is like a black rick santorum, coming out with this extreme social conservative stuff.Didn't santorum want to outlaw butt sex between a man and a woman? If trump is killed off, you watch what the media do to carson.

17. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun Gold

Reputations:
    Dawg, sorry to be blunt, but; dont be a pussy just be yourself. Its the only way youll ever learn.

Dirty South likes this.
  18. dawg

Reputations:
    I dont have the energy tonight to deal with a fat balding man in the Midwest pretending to be a twink in Norway, i just dont.

Turtle Man and hidden dragon like this.
  19. hidden dragon

Reputations:

I totally understand, I'm not in the mood for his nonsense either.

ZevonFan likes this.
  20. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    his wife is awful ugly