Benjy and the Craigslist guy, full of shit or the righteous truth.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 7, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No matter how convincing Benjy sounds what woman who appears in legitimate movies and whose name we would recognize would place ads in Craigslist looking for hookups. Are women so insane that after hearing about Craiglist's murders and robberies they are going to meet anonymous strangers for sex. It would seem to me the majority of women are either crossdressers or transgender or just some woman with a pimp who is looking to rob the dope that thinks he is going to get laid from some woman placing tiny classified ads.

2. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    That hot model broad that was on celebrity rehab was sucking cock for pill money, so who knows. Some people got shit to hide. Some are fucking mental. And did he say that person was met through CL or just on the internet, cause that sweaty fucking tard used to troll JDate too, so it coulda just been a hard up jew broad. Or a decent looking actress with a bad coke/pill problem. You wait, this time next decade, Lindsay Lohan will be doing bareback anal for $250 and hour on backpage.

3. Cawn

Cawn Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Dude didn't waste any time, damn!

Craiglist guy most likely legit because I've heard his pitch before. I didn't care for Benjy taking over the interview. He didn't add much more than what you or I could drum up just using general knowledge from being internet savvy for a decade or so.

4. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    look at the size of the feet on that whore. hmmmm beth has appeared in a legitimate movie for a minute or two and we would recognize her name

5. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I always thought craigslist was for gay men to get laid! Who would've thunk it!