Benjy & Elisa still goofing on Howard & Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Goods, May 24, 2012.

1. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard and Beth are jerkoffs.

[​IMG]

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    What a fantastic fucking thread

3. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you, TUVM.

4. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Man that "Liz Brown" gets around, don't she? ;)

But I fail to see how this one has anything to do with goofing on The Beefus and spouse. Just because they were together on a "red carpet"?

5. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, the red carpet thang. It's so exhausting. :duhme:

6. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  7. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Looks like that's from the SternFacebookSuperfans page where no negative or critical posts about Howard or the show are allowed. If Elisa had the photo taken with an exaggerated bent knee it would have been pretty funny.

8. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniiI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feeI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonilin kinda lonely....I want you girl......tI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonio be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoni..I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoni..Im on your I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniiI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feeI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonilin kinda lonely....I want you girl......tI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonio be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoni

9. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Wut

10. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniiI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feeI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonilin kinda lonely....I want you girl......tI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonio be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoni..I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoni..Im on your I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniiI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feeI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonilin kinda lonely....I want you girl......tI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderonio be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoniI be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely...I want you girl to be my tender roni I be feelin all alone at night, feelin kinda lonely....I want you girl......to be my tenderoni

11. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations: