Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cah155, May 16, 2013.
Listening to it now. I'm surprised Howard let benjy speak to a guest like that.
Too bad you won't be able to hear the WUS, it got worse, they were both on and Benjy was all over him
Benjy's a little unfunny, annoying Bitch. Fuck Him. The show hasn't been funny since Artie left.
Repercussions will come from this.Benjy should know better when to stand up for himself/defend and when to bite his tongue.
If you like Howard, you must Like Bengy. Simple logic there. looking forward to this backlash on Monday
Anyone know the time stamps for this? I don't want to trudge through AGT talk to find it.
The one thing I haven't heard all week. I can never catch it on. Benji is an unfunny cunt.
can anyone explain what happened? i love Corddry, what did he do?
Benjy bowing up and getting all gangsta even at one point sounding wiggerish on the WUS was way out of line
Rob said he would never hire someone like Benjy because of his lack of professionalism (being late etc.). Howard gave Benjy some time to respond and he stepped over the line saying the interview is boring, he's basically an unknown, unfunny celebrity and they went back and forth for a bit. It got much much worse on the wrap up show.
Benjy also said if laugh at any jokes on the show they are his. Somehow Howard didn't pick up on that.
agreed. anyone remember that photo jason once posted of what Benjy was writing for Howard to say? there was a girl in the studio, and the paper literally said "you have a nice body." So first off, Howard is incapable of coming up with that himself, and secondly, Benjy thinks that's a good enough joke to pass to howard.
I'll give Benji credit for one thing: he is remarkably consistent and persistent with his faux-Kaufman phony-meta lameo-pseudo performance "art". That has to count for something.
But is it funny? Not in the least. But I don't blame him for trying - look at Stuttering John, he turned being somewhat funny on the Stern show into a legitimate gig. So that means a talentless fuck like Benji is technically in the running for what? Devil #3 on a direct to video Tromba film? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
somebody post the wrap up show segment?
most of these discussions get overhyped, but after listening to the wrap up show, that argument was legit. rob wanted to punch bengy in his fat face.
I think we can all agree Benjy is a dick and not very funny, but in this case he was 100% correct. Benjy doesn't need to take that guys shit. Plus Howard was the one that brought it up on the show.
If you listen to the WUS you can hear Benjy getting more pissed when that guy said "I gave you a chance to explain yourself". I don't think Benjy liked being talked down to by this guy.
Howard, Robin and Gary would have the same reaction if somebody took shots at them, so why does Benjy have to put up with it.
That Wrap Up Show is conveniently NOT on-demand right now. Monday and Tuesday, yes. Wednesday, no. What the fuck
I don't think Howard likes Benjy, I think Howard likes Benjy for the no money he works for unlike Jackie.
A few differences.
1. Benjy isn't Howard, Robin, or even Gary.
2. Even Gary would probably refrain from attacking and insulting guests on the show.
3. Cordry said two things basically: a) it's unprofessional to be late to work on a radio program, and more than that, you should be in early to read the paper and help write more topical jokes . b) His Kaufmann act is not only unfunny and tired, but lazy. Both are true. A man takes it like a man and learns from it. A child lashes out.
4. Cordry was asked his opinion and gave it. He never said Benjy's writing was unfunny, yet that's the only thing Benjy kept repeating, that if he liked the show it was because of his jokes. This was both untrue and beside the point.
5. Benjy DOES have to take that guy's shit. Howard was using him as a device to get this message through to Benjy. Howard didn't disagree.
I ate rob coddry's brother!
U shit Ben-she!