BEST MOM EVER arrested by the Jack-Booted Thug Gestapo!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chuck Kongo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I usually don't create non-show related threads, but this is fucking outrageous! I didn't get shit for my 16th birthday.
    And mom was getting lapdances too! I think mom probably looks pretty good when she's not in a mugshot and I won't be surprised if she's later accused of fucking her son's friends. Just a hunch.....

Strippers At Teen's Party Lead To Mom's Arrest

[​IMG]

(CNN) -- An upstate New York mother is accused of hiring strippers for her son's 16th birthday party late last year, according to the Saratoga County District Attorney.
    Judy Viger, 33, of Gansevoort is charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, District Attorney James Murphy said in a statement. The parents of five teens who attended the party reported the presence of strippers to police.
    The complaining parents found out that the strippers had been at the November 3 bowling party through photos posted on Facebook. The parents took the pictures to the South Glens Falls police, who then started taking witness statements, the district attorney's statement says.
    One of the photos distributed by the district attorney's office shows Viger receiving a lap dance from one of the hired dancers; another picture shows a young male with another nearly nude dancer on top of him with her legs around his head.
    "As difficult as it may be for us to have to weigh in on these kinds of cases, certainly exposing the unsuspecting children to this sort of 'entertainment' goes beyond the pale when it comes to what is appropriate for 14, 15 and 16 year old child," Murphy said in the statement.
    CNN affiliate WRGB visited the Viger home and encountered a man who said the family "was not making statements at this time."
    CNN's calls to Viger, her attorney and the adult entertainment company that provided the dancers were not immediately returned.

[​IMG]

2. Horff

Horff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's 33 and has a 16 year old kid. She probably thought he was having a midlife crisis.

3. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The problem is the stupid bitch did it while his friends were over. Next time do the intelligent thing and hire your kid a hooker who can come to your house when its just the kid himself.

4. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mom is 33 and has a 16 year old? Why do I think the strippers are her coworkers?

A "mom" who is desperate to be "hip and cool". You're doing your child a disservice. Kids need discipline and a parent, you're not their friend.

She is hot, so all is forgiven.

5. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "another picture shows a young male with another NEARLY nude dancer on top of him with her legs around his head."

Case dismissed

6. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    These assholes let the pics go up on facebook....duh!

Here's one of them.....lmfao.....

[​IMG]

7. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    BEST MOM EVER getting a lapdance.....

[​IMG]

8. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember someone pulled out a camera at my bachelor party. It was quickly take away and throw out the window. These little itches can't go anywhere without their cameraphonesandhave to tweet, facebook and email everything.

Bringing a camera to a bachelor party is a violation of the man code. This incident shows why.

9. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Nice tatoos on the skanks

10. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    Mom partying with son or one of his friends.....

[​IMG]

Mom has huge tits and is holding booze in about half of the pictures of her out there. She seems like fun.

[​IMG]

11. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone's always got to bust up the party ....

12. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I miss my fraternity days :tantrum:

13. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If the women were not naked at the party and no sex took place then there is not case. In fact the mom could sue all the fucking parents who turned he into the cops for bringing false charges. Sounds like the people in that town do not like that mom. Wish she lived close to me, I would be banging her constantly.

14. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  15. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    The tattooed skanks might not have even stripped "nude" in any way and might have only been dancing around in nothing less than people of any age can be seen wearing at the beach.

But they're gonna charge BEST MOM EVER with X amount of accounts of "Endangering The Welfare Of A Child" which is an open-ended charge that any publicity whoring prosecutors and God complex ego-trippin' judges can interpret about any way they want.

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Some of these "ho's" these days really age fast in the face. Must be the hard-livin'.

17. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    It's the excessive all year around tanning.

18. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    In other hard and fast livin' hot blonde perp news.....uhhhhh......

[h=1]Woman Arrested For Sex With Pit Bull[/h]February 20, 2013 3:56 PM
    [​IMG]

(Las Vegas, NV) –Sometimes police work can be an adventure.
    Tuesday was just that for officers of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department when they spotted 23-year-old Kara Vandereyk having sex with a pit bull in her yard.
    The bizarre occurence happened in the 300 block of N. 16th St., near Bonanza Road and Bruce Street.
    According to the arrest report, Vandereyk was naked when they arrived on scene and continued touching the dog in a sexual way.
    Officers said the woman appeared to be on drugs and informed them she was bipolar.
    Vandereyk was booked on a charge of open or gross lewdness and the dog was handed over to animal control.

19. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So the dog may end up getting the Death Penalty :facepalm:

20. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    "Jack Booted Thug Gestapo"? Agenda much?

Once the other whiny, jealous parents report it and the asshole kids are dumb enough to post it on Facebook WTF are the authorities supposed to do? If the police don't charge/arrest her then they are lazy pieces of shit that don't do their jobs. Without evidence of any "real" crime going on it'll get pled down to nothing.