Best prank you ever pulled?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FCCstandards, Oct 25, 2013.

1. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Throwing a friend's tied sneakers onto high wires? Mine was silly. I glued a quarter onto a stool at work and watched them try to pick it up.

2. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    I got FCCStandards to click on this link.

It was so hilarious.

3. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    Not touching it

4. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Really? You're going to turn down the link of a lifetime?

Don't worry. It won't harm you. I guarantee it.

5. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    that's what you think.

6. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    Now I get it.

7. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Made up a mock newspaper, recorded a news video, changed all the calendars and watches in the house, and convinced our buddy that it was Friday and he was late for work (it was actually Saturday). We woke him up in a panic at 5 past 9 and he bombed out of the house and hauled ass to work only to find the doors locked.

My absolute favourite was just mean, actually. During a buskers weekend, we got this mime who was making balloon shape to make the most complex shape he could for 2 bucks (the going rate). After shaping what appeared to be a porcupine in about 7 agonizing minutes using one super long balloon, he mimed the "whew, that was rough" arm against forehead motion then handed it to us. We said "aw, thanks, dude... this is great!" then we popped it with a cigarette. He completely broke character and yelled "hey, come on, guys!!!" incredulously. We gave him an extra 2 bucks for the goof.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  8. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I loosened a salt shaker at a Diner telling my friend that the next idiot to sit here will poor it all over his eggs.... I was that idiot :bigcry:

9. Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of my two Grandmothers one was a saint, the other one well....... she always enjoyed doing mean things to people. After years of Pledge furniture polish sprayed in the eyes or rotten potatoes rubbed into my face, I bought some itching powder and put it in her pajamas. She danced around scratching like hell. She found out I was behind it a few days later and made me some muffins. She put chocolate laxatives in one of the muffins.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  10. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Pretended I was an alcoholic, got an entire message board to feel sorry for me...

11. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When i was a kid I'd put plastic wrap on the toilets and pull it tight so it wouldn't be noticed. It usually worked and caused quite the mess.

12. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I've done all sorts of weird shit...but the first thing (this before caller ID was in every home) that popped in my head is there was this shithead who I played football with in high school who was a decent athlete but completely full of himself and was bragging about how he was going to get a scholarship for at least one of the sports he played: football or baseball. I got a few teammates together and I recorded the calls I made pretending first I was a scout and then the coach of the baseball program at Oregon State. He ran around and told everyone in school as well as the coaches and the faculty and it even got a blurb in the local newspaper with his picture. He thought he was such hot shit for about two weeks, and it was glorious....and the dumb fuck never caught on. I was going to get him to drive down to Oregon State with his family for an "official meeting" and a campus tour on my next big call to him but a "friend" of mine felt too guilty about the whole thing and broke the news to him. He knew I was the one behind it and was rightfully furious but so humiliated in front of the entire school there wasn't much he could do but eat his double helping of Humble Pie. I wish I still had the tapes. I also convinced the Korean guy that owned the corner store over the phone that I was an "official" from the Pentagon and that he could sell beer and tobacco products to people sixteen years or older to help increase sales for small business owners. That lasted about a month before he got wise. Ahhh, the glory days of the early 90's.

13. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Also before caller ids, friends of mine made prank calls pretending to be a local radio station. We'd ask trivia questions to people and make them do stuff for their priZes.

For one lady, we asked her how many books were in the narnia series. She correctly answered it (7). We then followed up with "name the first one".... And she didn't know the answer. So we instructed her to go down to the nearest "walden books" and collect her prize, but since she didn't know the bonus answer, she'd need a little humiliation. Her instructions were to walk into that store without saying a word, go up to the counter, cut everyone in line and repeat the phrase "a horse is a horse of course of course" until the clerks determined that you've had enough and they give ou your prize (a box set of the series plus $500).

That weekend, we had long since forgotten about the prank, and we were at the mall we told her to go to. We hung out in the walden books when there was a raucous at the counter... Some crazy lady had cut a huge line and started blabbering the phrase until the mall cops arrived... At that point, she switched from embarrassed to completely pissed off. It was like a switch wet off in her head.

We lost our shit.

14. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    In high school I told my girlfriend I would pull out and finish on her stomach, but instead, I busted a nut deep inside her. Boy was she pissed.

15. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nobody pranks me!

I prank!

16. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    A long time ago, a buddy stopped by to shower and change after work, before we headed out to the clubs. So I had my roommate grab his car keys and move his car into our garage. When we were ready to go, we simply all walked out with him as the lead and followed him as he looked around in front and then panicked, in the alley. He asked if we were fucking with him, our reply was "What are you talking about?" (which is now legendary response when lying amongst us) . After a few minutes of back and forth, he asked to use our phone to call the cops, and we told him. He was more relieved than pissed.

17. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    The girl I dated in 1999 went to Missouri to visit her family for Christmas. I called her around midnight on New Years Eve. Eastern Standard Time. We were talking about Y2K and how it probably wouldn't be a big deal. Then, at 11:59 and 58 seconds, right before it was officially 2000, I abruptly hung up. I then didn't pick up when she called me back.

I finally called her back about five minutes later and she was flipping out. She thought that maybe parts of the East coast grid had shut down.

18. Deodato

Deodato New Member

Reputations:
    I've missed out. I don't think I've ever pulled a real prank. I told a six year old that Santa didn't exist, but that was just mean, not a prank.

19. low selfestitle

low selfestitle Moderator Staff Member

Reputations:
    I pulled the chair out from under a fat kid as he was taking a seat in the lunchroom. Only I didn't pull it out far enough, so the small of his back landed on the edge of his chair, and hard.

He was laid up in bed for three days. :tears:

20. dadadipshit

dadadipshit Member

Reputations:
    I pissed in my mother in laws body spray.