Best/Worst Nick & Artie Guests

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Ipokesmot, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Just talking about the old show in the old studio, who really gives a fuck about the rest lol.

Best:
    1. Brain Jones - Funny as hell.
    2. Mark Kriegel - This dude is Hateman, who's he kidding lol.

Worst:
    1. Judah Friedlander - Walking comedy death. Boring, unfunny douchebag. I had to fast-forward through every appearance.
    2. Robert Wuhl - Who gives a shit?

Your thoughts....

2. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I usually watch the west coast re-air on Directv before going to bed so Worst for me is "....and coming up next on the Guitar Center Soundstage..." that is my cue to go to bed because every band that comes on there sucks and I don't want to hear them play once let alone twice

3. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    Best: Colin Quinn, Brian Jones, Dave Attell, Mike Lawrence

Worst: Most bands, comics that dont think it's necessary to be funny unless theyre being paid.

4. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I just listened to an old show where they had Kamal from the Jerky Boys on. Him and Artie gave each other shit the whole time and it was hilarious.

5. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    I remember when they had Danny Aiello in. He was probably my favorite guest along with the Nice Coaches. Don Cherry was also great.

I think we can all agree on the worst, as listed above.

6. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Whoah, could I get the date on that?

7. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just listened to that one also, don't know the exact date but if I had to guess it was sometime in January 2012? Definitely before they went to Indy for the Super Bowl.

Not a guest, but IMO the best person on the old show besides Nick or Artie was Falato. I forgot how much they used to bust his balls, it was non stop. If you want to hear some good Dan ball busting listen to the week of shows after the Super Bowl in Indy. Artie busts his balls constantly, accusing him of having a crush on Nick, the picture they took of him and his gay desert, and also the debut of Falato Gelato. A lot of good shit there.

They also talked during this time about DTV possibly sending them to Florida for 2012 Spring Training, half at the Yankees camp and half at the Red Sox. I wonder why they never went.

8. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    Here it is 1/24/12: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fadm0o

Also I have every single N&A show, here's the torrent for all of them: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7719yl
    Sometimes there's no seeders available, but keep trying.

Note: DO NOT click on any installers, just click on "Click here to start download from sendspace". Any popups are just spammer jerkoffs.

9. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    LOL yep, Dan is a complete jerkoff when comes to running a board, but them busting his balls (ball) was fucking hilarious. CHICAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOO :jj:

10. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    I miss those so much when they busted dans balls constantly. I loved that Dandy song they made about Dan. Also probably one of only funny things brock ever did was his Dan impression. I have been listening to old nick and Artie shows and show was so much better with just those three. I could even slightly stand them when they got the twins anyone but fucking bochetti .

11. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    It's crazy how much the show has changed. It used to be that Dan was the target of most jokes, now he's the one making fun of people. This is obviously due to the fact that the show has become almost exclusively retard. not being retarded is the exception rather than the rule. the co-host is retarded, the announcer is retarded, the twins.... what happened to having a real radio show? it's now a bunch of worthless retards running around the studio, with dan reigning supreme over them. in the land of the blind, the one-eyed (one-nutted) man is king.

12. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Best: Brian Jones and Vic Henley
    Worst: Anyone from Girl/Guy Code

13. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Completely agree...

I would add: Gilbert, Norton and Dice to the list of Best semi-regular guests. Gilbert has been on a handful of times, I saw Norton on the show maybe 3-4 times and Dice 2-3.

Another guest that appeared only once but was awesome was X-Pac. Great interview.

14. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    The last time Vic was on there was another guest on, maybe a comedian but I can't remember who the 2nd guest was but I do remember that this show was one of the best in a long time
    There are so many shitty shows and guests that they blur out the good shows

15. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I damn near didn't watch the X-Pac show because it was friggin wrestling but I watched anyway and damn if he didn't turn out to be an interesting guy, of course I never heard of "A night in China" or whatever it was until the guy mentioned it and I googled it, whoooo boyyyy