Beth and Bubba weigh in Howard ditching Gary's elaborate dinner party uploaded on YT.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just tracked this bitch down now after months of searching. This is the aftermath of Howard ditching and bitching Gary's dinner party resumes two days later as Howard weakly defends himself to bring on Bubba the Love Sponge and then fiance Beth Ostrosky to explain their take. From May of 2007. There's also about 6 mins from the WUS before.

[video=youtube;1vvHETgNBlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vvHETgNBlU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;Em_l9TWcCn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em_l9TWcCn4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Thanks bro . . .

3. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    will listen. thank you.

4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're welcome guys, enjoy. Let's hear your take after it. Interesting that was also one of the big Benjy is late days but they didn't spend too much time on it except they couldnt' explain what he did positive for the show.

5. pontius pilot

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

lovin' heather in this clip...

6. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh wow,what's that from?

7. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  8. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    heather clem was a whores whore?

9. pontius pilot

Reputations:
    not sure. but she seemed like fun.

10. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    nice

11. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

12. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I see motives in everything Howard does. I believe that the reason why Howard was bashing Heather over the "Thank You" cards, is because he knows that Beth always does the "Thank You" card thing. It made him feel Beth was superior.

Of course then Heather told the dildo story, and that shot the "superiority" to pieces. It was funny that Beth immediately got that Howard was hinting to Beth that he wants some of that stuff, but of course, that doesn't change anything. Same boring Beth for Howard.

13. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're right on the money with that one, especially at that stage of the AAAAAMMMMAAAZZZIINNNGGG BethO stage with Hamptons. But I will give Beth credit here on the phone actually for not going along with Howard's narcissism and OCD about Gary's party.

But this time was a real turning point in fans turning on Howard. As you could see the fan hate mail spill over went on for days. Howard downplayed and he had NO idea how that fan mutiny would grow from there.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  14. Sternac

Sternac HALs Pal

Reputations:
    thanks for the vids. that polish bitch comes on at 45 min and ruined it all for me. so i had to listen to howard's personal weatherman clip.

[video=youtube;i2LjyQiJsUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LjyQiJsUA[/video]

and as an aside, i think heather clem's body is so ridiculous that her face looks that much worse. she's the queen of the butterfaces.

[​IMG][/IMG]

15. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    heather always looked like a ton of laughs...

16. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I hadn't even considered that but I'm sure you're right.

Even though it was probably for the wrong reasons, Howard had a point. She wasn't doing anything all day except working out and not having sex with Bubba.................she couldn't get around to mailing out some thank you cards over 3 months after the wedding?

She sounded like a complete child.

Another good point, but, and this sounds so strange, I thought Beth came off very well in that clip. Or maybe I just loved the nurse-like insight provided in these quotes:

"I know it's time for us to go when you're fading"

then later........

"........there is a point where you just................you just fade...........completely.............and that is the point where I know it is time for you to leave.............."

Howard tried to spin it like it was because he was up early and ran 8 miles, not to mention the exhausting practice of "worrying about a chess tournament", but the truth is that even back then he was already devolving into a cranky infant. I think he even admitted to having a nap earlier in the day!

There's going to be sippy cups and nappies at Chimney Manor soon, but it won't be because of a baby.

I would love to hear the instructions that Beth probably already gives the help before hitting a red carpet: no food after 6 else you will have trouble putting him down, one hour of tv, etc.

You know that's where this thing is going. They won't get divorced; it will just go full nurse/patient, with the understanding that Beth has certain needs that Howard can't fulfill anymore. She'll be discreet about it. Mostly. But she won't be around much.

I can see it clear as day: she'll pop in from time to time and tuck in the blanket around his lap, tell him how rock star hot the new gangsta rims on his wheelchair look, and maybe even wheel him out to face the ocean, but I think that's all she'll be willing to do.

17. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Are there any pictures from Bubba's wedding anywhere?

18. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you for posting, Arm.
    It's funny how back then, Beth was okay with leaving a party early when Howard wanted, and now she goes out all the time by herself....to all hours of the night.

19. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Your welcome, and that was probably Beth's wake up call to the fact that THIS is gonna every fucking party we got to staring at Howard to watch him "fade". This despite having off the day before and having nothing to do all day.

"Running"(if you can call what Howard does that?) is supposed to ENERGIZE you with endorphins and empower you with MORE endurance. I'm a fairly accomplished longtime distance runner and I've never once used it as an excuse to get out of a fucking party. TO me that's biggest load of pussified horsesht I've ever heard.