Beth and Howard together for 16 years?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SDBlack, Aug 27, 2015.

1. SDBlack

SDBlack New Member

Reputations:
    If Allison and Howard separated towards the end of 1999 and on the 8/18/15 episode Howard REPEATEDLY said he and Beth had been together for 16 years and you add in the supposed wild tear he went on...mix in Robin Givens and Angie Everhart

Some of this shit overlaps

from Marksfriggin
    Howard said that he has to analyze this. Howard said her name is Lauren Gawthrop. Howard said you can tell she's stuck in Lexington. Howard said she has no mind of her own to say what she really wants to say. Howard said he's been with the same woman he's been with for 16 years. He said he was with his other wife for 25 years. Howard said he'd like to know what her background is.

and then again later in the show

Howard said that he's allowed to be friends with good looking people. He said this woman is trying to say that he's gross. Howard said that he's been divorced and he got married again in a 16 year relationship. Howard said that he's a real womanizer. Howard said this is so stupid. He said he has no idea what she's trying to say. Howard read her resume and saw that she returned to Lexington and that's as far as she's going. Howard said she's not going to make it to New York or Los Angeles. Howard said maybe she even got the boot from Lexington and came back.

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He changes the story so much, even he doesn't know the truth anymore.

bznick and jackieavenger like this.
  3. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard had knowledge of and access to Beth in 1993

blindbella likes this.
  4. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If he thinks his daughters don't care about this stuff he's fooling himself. I'm sure they all hate Beth, and see her as the woman that broke up Alison/Howard's marriage - and even if Howard tried to spin it as the divorce came first.

His daughter's can do the the math - they know that Stern was cheating on Alison with Beth - and they hate her for it.

5. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth has broken from the sham official story that they met in May of 2000 for a while now. She was saying that they were together for 15 years back in December of 2013. I guess she has beaten down Howard to admit the same.

I believe Howard's single life started way before he claims it did. According to him, it started when he officially separated from Alison. But he bought his apartment in the city long before he was officially separated. I believe he went on that mad tear, but it was most likely starting in 1998 rather than October of 1999 as he claims. I think he probably met Beth in May of 1999, but he and Alison hadn't legally separated at this point yet. So he pushed it back a year. That is why he "dated'" Buchwald clients in Angie Everhart and Robin Givens (Givens never went on the show until after their "relationship" ended when they talked extensively about it yet Howard never mentioned her until after they "broke up").

Also, Everhart still claimed that Howard was the best sex she ever had even after she got into a relationship with someone else. If I remember correctly, she said it on a red carpet somewhere while her date stood next to her. What woman would publicly claim a former boyfriend was the best sex she ever had when she was dating someone else unless she was legally obligated to say it or given preferential treatment by her agent if she did?

This would also explain why Alison got married so quickly after the divorce. They were likely separated and dating other people for far longer than they admitted. It seems that the marriage ended shortly after Private Parts was release. Apparently, Alison didn't think Ralph's joke about sending condoms to Howard's trailer was all that funny. Alison's lack of sense of humor apparently ended the marriage.

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know if Beth broke up the marriage. I still maintain Jenna Jameson had more to do with it than her. I think Jenna was the reason why he had condoms delivered to the set. If you listen to tapes from back of the filming of Private Parts, Howard talks about how he and Jenna would hang out in his trailer for hours "talking".

I still think Howard went on a mad tear. Chauncey Hayden said he was fucking all the strippers at Scores and claims the story of Howard buying a stripper a car was true. I just think it happened in 1998 and not 1999. I think Beth came after the marriage ended.

That said, I am sure that Howard's kids hate Beth. Many people not an A list celebrity that Beth kisses up to and/or not on the Stern payroll have talked about how Beth is insecure and a bitch.

7. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    IMO of course. I think Project Beth the Beard has been around for those 16 years.
    There was no mad tear, unless you count the numerous ass-roids that Ralph gave him. He has to pander to middle America, and he believes it was so long ago, no one will remember what he talked about on his show EVERY SINGLE DAY in 1999 and 2000. He wants to portray himself as this loving, gentile, and monogamous soul.
    He doesn't realize middle America doesn't care about him outside of that shit gong show. And now that he's shit and pissed on the people that got him his billion dollars......well I think he's fucked himself royally for any future deals.
    The best thing he can do at this point is just disappear, admit to his homosexuality and dump Beth off at the Hamptons divorce house before she drains his wallet any further.

8. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    Re. Beth being insecure. That is clear as day simply by viewing her Instagram. Her need for affirmation and adulation is obscene. I dare say she's more insecure than Howard.

9. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And it's a very unappealing trait, especially in a woman of her advanced age.
    I don't know if it's because she really is insecure or if she's just a raging narcissist.
    Probably both.