Beth delivering a death blow to THSS....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Aug 29, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;j5GcN8Rxyro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5GcN8Rxyro[/video]

@2:01:10-on

@2:05:28...Beth calls in to cry/bitch "why me...poor me."

The change in the show at this point and the kiss ass and 180 the show does here for Beth is infuriating.

This gold digger sourpuss calls in to yell at and question Sal and go after him for his roast, all while Fred, Artie, Robin, etc say "awwww poor Beth." Artie says brutally going after Sal's children and calling his wife a CUNT is totally fine and not bad but making a horse sound for Beth is out of line.:wtf:

Howard then TELLS Sal to roast her again on the phone knowing what he'd do and she hangs up and they all side with Beth and yell at Sal. Going after staffs wives and children was funny and fine until now because Beth is sad and a puss. Unfucking real.

Bottomline:
    It's a Roast Beth, you dipshit. You take fun jabs at what people say about you or think about you. That's what a roast is. For years... Gary, his wife AND children have been hit by Stern and staff. Jackie's wife has been hit hard. Scott and his wife and child have been hit hard. Fred's wife has taken a bit of a beating over the years. Dana a bit too. But all of a sudden no more because of poor Beth.
    This was the last roast after having a bunch of them. They did a Andy Dick one a while later but that was a safe one. Sal, Scott, Richard, etc roasts never happened because of this gold digger ruined the show.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Sal earned my respect for that roast. What a pair.

3. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    His a loose cannon on the show which is what the show is lacking these years

4. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sal was great... when he made the horse sound america chuckled.

5. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah I think Beth had a lot to do with that. This was the last Stern staff roast and just listen to the guys who at different times for years, ripped Gary's wife, his children, Fred's wife, Jackie's wife, Scott's wife and kid, Dana, etc for years all of a sudden say, "awww that is not right".

I love Beth saying, "I never listen to the show". Yeah no shit, she could care less about it or him. Only wants the lifestyle and millions.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  6. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    That's a good point why Sal may not do these bits anymore, if it is true (will never know) Howard never had them iron balls he thinks he always had!

7. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    I hate her.

8. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Sal never used any of the BethO related materials/information that I sent to him.

He asked.
    I answered.

BTW.....somewhat soon after..later on....Sal was hired to work for/on the show..etc. .... :whistle:

9. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wut?

10. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ya know...Howard is a lying conniving fuck. Beth is dumb as a rock. After the 2 week period when mommy dearest started talking to Beth I'm sure the stories flew about how demeaning he was to women. She'd run right to Howard with these accusations. Now anybody else would own up and claim it was for the good of the show. Howard most likely told her they were all paid actresses and he was only acting, he doesn't need that gimmick anymore. She'd eat that up but it would bring to a halt anymore of that style radio if they stayed together.

11. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard completely wanted Sal to call Beth a horse face to keep her confidence down :grad:

12. benjysux

benjysux New Member

Reputations:
    I like Sal.

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Artie was the biggest ass kissing suckup I've ever seen in a public forum. What a complete sell-out.

14. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've heard stories about Howard. He shouldn't be around kids, yet he is remaking himself as a kid friendly personality.

15. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah I can not believe he says brutally going after children and calling a persons wife a cunt is OK but... my God, how over the line a horse sound joke is. :rolleye2:

16. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Did everyone think she looked like a horse before that roast? If not, that would be legendary.

I think about Mitch Mcconnell For example...he always looked weird to me, but when someone said "TURTLE MAN" I was elated.

17. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

At 2:10:something when Sal makes the horse neighing sound she hangs up. What a fucked up vain, stupid woman.
    And Howard's role playing the public supplicant to her narcissism was more painful than I remembered.

By the way -great clips from the classic era are being posted around the forum tonight. I'm gonna be downloading clips all night long!

18. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The fallout from that roast was the beginning of the end.

19. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yup, Beth's phone call to bitch and cry was a big crippling whack at the pillars of the Stern Show. Everyone caved and cried for her and it all ended. No more Roasts, no more busting comedy.

I wonder if Mary, and the others wives if they heard this screamed what a bitch Beth is. The abuse they and the kids took for years and never complained like this and now a single Beth joke was "way out of line" and the fun should end. For Beth it's not about the show, or Howard or the fans or comedy. She just wanted the money. Aggravating turning point in the show.

20. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sal was consistently the best roaster every time.