Beth in NY DAILY NEWS again today. (Are they making fun of her?)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Sep 3, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Getting so ridiculous now!
    So much money must be being paid to get her in the paper every week. She's a no one gold digger who no one cares about. So the question is, "are the people at the paper gossip section making fun of her because they are constantly being forced to put her pic as the main pic in their section when they really want to put popular in demand celeb pics in? My guess is it's frustrating to have the editors/upper management force you.

So in frustration and backlash at the "picture buys" did they put next to her face...""HORSING AROUND IN THE HAMPTONS"

:backlol::backlol::backlol:.These gossip people surely know from websites, youtube, board, etc the horse comments.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard: "There's a beautiful picture of Beth in the paper today Robin."

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that is fucking great

4. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah as soon as I saw yet another NY paper pic, I rolled my eyes because I know it has to be paid for and it's so sad, but when I saw "HORSING AROUND IN THE HAMPTONS" next to her face....I lost it!!! :snicker:

It's gotta be a jab. C'mon.

5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...beth always wears so many 'accessories' that shes starting to look like Robocop.

6. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nice - plus it looks like they didn't even mention her name in the blurb about the event. Getting that may have cost extra for Howard.

7. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Imagine you are in charge of that section of the paper and someone in corporate is forcing you to, "use the full body shot of Howard Stern's wife versus the full body shot of Sofia Vergara and don't ask any questions". :dontknow:

8. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Everything is Howard approved :grad:

9. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    she wore a cross with her communion dress.:crazybye:

10. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Quite the opposite... They'll print anything so long as Howard pays them. Make no mistake about it, what our seeing is not papers reaching out to Beth out of Interest in the nsal or Beth or Howard. What tore seeing is Howard Paying for an ad campaign to spur sales of the nsal calendar. The sad part about it is that Howard will probably ask to recoup the cost of this ad campaign by claiming it as an expense to nsal... English translation: the ad blitz is funded 100% by the 64+% of revenues that never make it to the pets.

dear Howard, if the calendar represents doing good for the pets, offer to pay for the ad blitz out of your pocket... If its just more scheming to get your wife's photo in the paper because that's the only reason she stays with you, take the cash... Steal it from the donation coffers. After the madoff job you pulled at Sirius I doubt you're above it morally.

11. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Kinda lost track there, but I love blitzes like this... Beth is soaking The one thing Howard cares for: his cash... Keep spending Beth! More pet projects!

12. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since most newspapers are in desperate financial trouble, they'll take any form of revenue that they can get. It's no secret newspaper Celebrity or Society columns get calls from press agents and publicists all the time. For a "contribution" their clients get a mention in the column. For a little more, a photo. Beth is a nobody. Even in the Hampton's she's a nobody. She's a failure at everything except one thing. Suckering Howard, and considering that Howard isn't much smarter than Bobo, that's still not that much of an accomplishment.

13. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Is her name even mentioned in the article?

14. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...theres a handful of public humiliation for howard in beths passive aggressive fuck you to the hand that feeds her. i guess changing her last name and converting for her husband (who she cant breath without) is on the back burner. if you noticed on the show today howard was thinking out loud as to whether hes really married or not.

15. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i'll hear what he said on today's show a month from now. when the show was great, i couldn't wait to wake up and put it on. when the show was passable i still listened same day but later. right now i'm about a month behind even with all the days off. i listen while i do yard work or am going to be in the kitchen cooking something. it's gone from "i can't wait to listen" to "might as well listen".

16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    horsing around :sarcastic:

17. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah same here. Was a must listen and constant thinking of, "what am I missing" when I couldn't listen. Now, I just listen if I have the chance. Mostly in the car.

18. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    Freudian Slip?

[​IMG]

19. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What did they actually say about her? They just plopped her picture on the page for no reason?

20. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ^^ I was wondering the same thing. Is her stupid name mentioned ANYWHERE on the page??