Beth O fan blog calls out Stern68 in today's post

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PelicanWig, Jul 6, 2014.

1. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
  2. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    He or she considers assclown68 to be Stern or his mouth piece. Around here there's some consensus that person is an SFN Stern-rationalizing toady. Personally, I think this individual is an hourly employee on the Buchwald payroll tasked with trying to neutralize negative threads that despite their best sanitization efforts, will still be picked up by the google and yahoo bots and published. It may be a paycheck but still, it's a shitty job; I'm sure Assclown68 can't wait to get promoted out of social media, off the clock, and into a real job.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  3. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    I tend to agree with you about it being a Buchwald minion. Although....even though none of us could possibly imagine monitoring internet sites for "bad" posts about us if we were a billionaire, I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Wiggy and Beef do exactly that, at least sometimes. Either way, we're getting to them! Which is funny because we're only "30 losers" in our mother's basements.

Bye You!, Joe Bauers and PelicanWig like this.
  4. PelicanWig

Reputations:
    If you look that the "majority" of #68's posts they do seem to be during regular business hours...

Mulletude and smichal like this.
  5. PelicanWig

Reputations:
    I totally agree when it comes to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates but CuntO's kitten hater hashtags make me scratch my head.

Thedomina likes this.
  6. Jayla

Reputations:
    This site makes Beef and Wiggy mental. Guarantee it. I'd bet my HOUSE Wiggy has had at least a conversation with Buchwald and probably one of his attorneys about Dawg's, pleading them to find a legal avenue to shut us down. There isn't one, of course, and Wiggy knows that, but I bet the conversation was had.

7. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I haven't really considered #68 any thing but someone from the JohnDaniels/Mutt site out for a bit of trolling.
    Apparently nothing ever happens there anymore if you read BethSucks' thread from earlier today.

A question I have regards YouTube.
    If Howard is so concerned about our posts that are anti-show/anti-AGT and BethO haters (we are legion) in particular, then why doesn't he have someone (Bob Dylan's management does something like this) monitoring YouTube to remove potential copyright infringement or unflattering video clips from the pre-evolution era?

Can't believe the number of unflattering clips of Howard from the 80s that are up.

8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Indian business hours or US?

9. Bye You!

Reputations:
    i can't figure it out either.

there must be only one rea$on...

Senator Rick, harlock and PelicanWig like this.
  10. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Wherever he or she that is writing that blog, there is a tremendous amount of hate there. It makes me wonder about them getting sued for libel. They state everything as fact. If that site was about me and I was aware if it, I would definitely have my lawyers take a look at it. At least here most people use "allegedly" after their more controversial comments. Over there I never see that word used. Everything seems so matter of fact. Its funny as hell, I just wonder how they get away with it. I wouldnt call it a parody web site. Its just a hate web site. Either way, it makes me laugh. Don't wanna see anyone get in trouble.

11. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Love Beth's Fan Page blog! :cheer:

12. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To me it seems similar to those fake Mutt posts a while ago. Everything was wildly pro-Howard to the point where it was funny. It's impossible for me to believe anyone could really be so brain-washed, it has to be a goof.

Senator Rick and PelicanWig like this.
  13. Bye You!

Reputations:
    How old is MFB? Was she born in 1968?

PelicanWig likes this.
  14. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    That nut-case better be older than me, dammit (46, born in '68).

15. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That stuff changed with the advent of blogs. You can say anything you want on a blog as long as you have a disclaimer somewhere in there. Most places have it built right into the Eula.

The irony is that if you put those exact words on a sign and picket the person, you can be slammed (no disclaimer).

16. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think the blogger is one of Howard's daughters

17. Jayla

Reputations:

That would be glorious, but I somehow doubt it. The person definitely seems to have a lot of inside knowledge about Beef and Wiggy and also the entertainment and modeling industry.

18. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I couldn't find a disclaimer in there anywhere. But Howard is infamously litigious and I'm surprised the blogger isn't more fearful of that.

19. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Yeah that's what I mean. They probably don't know about it.

20. Jayla

Reputations:

Oh I doubt that! Big time. I think Beef and Wiggy - and definitely Buchwald, know about every single anti Wiggy/Beef site out there and probably monitor them obsessively. Wiggy has pretty much admitted in not so many words that he knows about and reads THIS site. What are the chances he's never heard of the worst (best) anti Beef blog out there? I don't know much about libel laws, but I bet the owner of that site knows what she/he can and cannot say. Don't you have to prove: 1. The statement is false. 2. The statement HURT/damaged the person and 3. The other person KNEW it was false?

Wiggy most definitely IS super duper litigious and I'd bet good money he's brought up the idea to his "people" - " can't we sue these ppl??" But that doesn't mean 50 ppl didn't tell him it's not a good idea.

Jet, Trophy Knife and PelicanWig like this.