Beth on Kimmel (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, May 18, 2012.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;kcjlJIsN6FY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcjlJIsN6FY&feature=plcp[/video]
    [video=youtube;iC8Lix_N8r8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC8Lix_N8r8&feature=plcp[/video]

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does Wiggy have pics of Kimmel diddling Fillipino boys in order to have this vapid idiot on?......:bigthink

3. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:
    I can't fucking take her with the fake smile and the talking with the hands.

it's just mind boggling.

She can't breath without Howard....we can only fucking hope.

4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    She can't say old or told...
    It comes out ode and tode....:jj:

5. beaverbucks

beaverbucks New Member

Reputations:
    I FF then stop, FF then stop, FF then stop. During my brief pauses, I heard, aweee (twice), something about an animal, Khaleesi, leaning over in a weird bent way, Jimmy's fake laugh, hands flailing. This Bitch!

6. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh jesus. :coffee: Give me a few minutes here. I'm going to transcribe this like the Dead Sea Scrolls.

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    The media blitz is all about AGT Howard re-writing his history....Wiggy is not a monster...he loves women, minorities, and animoes....:jj:

All about improving his "Q" rating!
    I expect Stern to admit to blowing a dude soon!

8. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Who is she now? Veronica Lake?!

[​IMG]

9. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    old and told
    are
    ode and tode

:jj:

10. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm just relieved the InsaneO part of the media siege appears to be OVER for awhile. Finally a reprieve from hearing about those animoes, an 18-year-ole Khaleesi and seeing photos of "Beth Stern" nailed to a door. I need some time to heal before her freak face starts invading camera shots of the AGT audience.

11. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think you're right - but Horsey needs the hair to cover both sides of her face.

She sure doesn't look like this:

[​IMG]

12. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    bradjolina Part II the sequel...

"who is kaleceeeee?"

Ditz...Ditz...Ditz....

13. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    And she sounds like Alvin The Chipmunk on helium

14. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    The smacking of both legs............I'm tv-excited!

"It's hard to breathe without Howard for me."

Complete bullshit kahleesi story with no timing and flow to it, as well as a faulty premise: she would love to be referred to as kahleesi.

The mock anger.

No sale, honey.

The payoff was supposed to be a compliment she was fishing for at the end, and Jimmy didn't rise to the bait.

That you could be your "baba booey"! Nice one, Jimmy.

WHY IS SHE YELLING!!! Is she unaware of the invention of microphones and is trying to reach people in their homes?

"what about the laundry room?". Another nice one.

I don't think Beth understands the concept of pleading the 5th.

Jimmy can't even introduce the animal clip with a straight face!

Howard has a very creepy "talking to pets" voice. Would you have been surprised if he would have kept walking down the hall to a room where he had a babysitter or pizza boy bound and gagged? I wouldn't have. I thought it was funny when he told Walter he looked extra long today.

"You should build him a mom cave".

Jimmy has no respect for Howard whatsoever. He likes him, grew up listening to him, but he clearly realizes how ridiculous he and Beth are, and he's not even trying to hide it.

And again, Beth buries Howard. I don't know if it's misguided instructions from 112 HQ, her own brilliant ideas, or her subconscious trying to sabotage the relationship and break free from his vice-like pelican grip, but the more she reveals about private Howard the more pathetic and insane he seems. And he already seemed quite the both!

Watching and laughing at his own lame AGT jokes? Sending several pet videos to her while she gone?!? That's how a half a billionaire whittles away his day?

What's the opposite of jealous?

If you want to see another Beth in action check out Rita Wilson's clips. Hanks and Howard both traded up in theory, but in reality they traded far, far down.

15. Cawn

Cawn Active Member

Reputations:
  16. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:

so fucking annoying....I think its funny that all these "Mom Caves" and AGT promotional tours have zero ratings impact...

17. beaverbucks

beaverbucks New Member

Reputations:
    Beautiful assessment Illuminati.

18. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "But I have to say what’s been getting him through the traveling is he’s been watching he’s been downloading on his Ipad series that he has that we haven’t watched together. So his latest is was is called Game of Thrones I don’t watch the show I’m shore it’s great but I fricking hate it and I’ll tell you why. I’m shore it’s wonderfoe he’s downloading it he’s watching it one day we wake up he goes Good Morning My Calisi. Calisi. All day. How’s my Calisi doing. I go who is Calisi like after ten times who is she? She’s on Game of Thrones she’s the queen of the moon and the scars stars and the sky whatever. Lovely lovely but day in day out Calisi. Finally I had reached my limit we were outside walking the dog I turned to um I swear smoke was coming out of my nostroes I said I don’t watch the show I don’t know who that is I don’t care about Calisi please do not call me Calisi so he chuckles he goes C’mere Calisi to the dog. I ignored this behavior went to bed not angry just relieved that the Calisi moment was over woke up the next morning had the longest Mom Caves taping day of my life nine o’clock at the night I get home I get a ride home I hopen the door there’s a group of men and they go Theres the Calisi. My husband discussed that story on the radio that morning. My twitter feed is Calisi. I flew to LA yesterday I sat in my seat and a man looked at me he goes I’m sitting next to the Calisi.There was an articoe written after my husband spoke about it the difference between me physically and the actress who’s 18 years ode and perfect and I’m 40 and not perfect but it’s just not fair but anyway Calisi says hello to everyone.” [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  19. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  20. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I woke up extra long today. :marx: