Beth recycles ANOTHER OLD PHOTO on Instagram

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thelma, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since it's "It's kiss your cat Sunday" - I'm guessing Beth didn't get any TV show offers at the Birthday Bash or after her straight-to-the-trash-can interviews aired on Entertainment Tonight:

[​IMG]

Last year ...

[​IMG]

2. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That nostroe. :shitbricks:

3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Instagram comment on the right:

edradin: Mrs. Stern Angel to all animals

Someone should give this moron a wake up call. Mrs Stern wears and carries lambskin leather all the time. How about those animals. :rolleye:

4. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    I feel sorry for her. The poor woman is CRASHING. We're looking at a serious case of Attention Withdrawal Syndrome here. Wiggy got her a vacation with A-listers complete paparazzi beach photos AND a " Beef is AMAZING and gorgeous " Ball ( Wig's 60th "Birthday Bash" ) within ONE month. Now she has NOTHING. Wig is expecting her to go cold turkey! This is an outrage. It's Wig's job to teach his wittle gurl about pacing and delaying gratification by spacing out the events, not her job to act like a grown woman who can handle being alone and out of the spotlight for 10 minutes!!!!

5. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's scoop out the litter box sunday for howard today

6. Jayla

Reputations:
    I used to think Beef was in on the Buchwald meetings and strategy sessions, but I'm not so sure now. I think there's a decent chance Wiggy handles ALL that, Buchwald tells her where to show up and she honestly believes organizations like Nat Geo and ET are scrambling to get her. And also that her twitter followers are real and really in love with her. Because that's how their relationship works. Howard is a sicko. I think he LIKES keeping her in this permanent state of emotional immaturity. He likes the butterflies and bows she puts in her 45 yr old wig. If she were truly self-aware and psychologically mature/normal, she'd be HIGHLY EMBARRASSED by all the forces and money working behind the scenes to get her into situations she has NO business being in. I'm one of the few ppl who believes Wiggy DOES work damn hard. Can you imagine how exhausting it must to constantly keep her happy and "employed"?

7. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

AND she'd leave his nauseating ass.

but to answer your last question, Howard got 1000% what he deserves.

8. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Leon Bear looks like he's anticipating murder mom monday.

9. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Excellent work, Thelma!

10. LaserT

Reputations:
    She's not embarrassed. She got with a old guy with millions so she wouldn't have to work to try to get things on her own because she probably knows she can't. She wants them handed to her and feels like that is success. Exactly what her best friend Katie Lee is like. She thinks she's a success and a bigshot in the city because she rich from suckering an old man. It's insanity. Howard is perfect for her because he thinks she loves him and is a shy girl who doesn't want to be in front of the camera and now she is blossoming out from his "help".

Howard believed Katie Lee was broken up by her Billy Joel split, Really? You really think she was in love with him for him and was broken up?? Your wife is her best friend. Beth is the opposite of Katie? I think not. Beth and Katie have done a job on these two but Beth still wants it because she needs the help and the celebrity parties and "friends" will dry up if she leaves now. It's crazy Howard and people have to work this hard keeping her with jobs when they all fail. It's become a joke this whole thing. Howard is blind unless he knows what she's really like or doing and just keeps quiet at this point.

11. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Good catch Thelma - I would have thought Beth would have other cat pics to choose from, but maybe Howard is running behind on his photoshop work. It doesn't matter, as Beth's followers would give her compliments even if she posted a blank image on Instagram.

12. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    4 kitties?

Which one did she put down when blind Bella the blind cat that cannot see because it is blind showed up?

13. Jayla

Reputations:
    I think admitting what's going on, even to himself might be too much for him to bear. BUT, there's a decent chance too, that he knows what she is and is totally okay with it. After all, he always wanted to be part of a "power couple"! AND he's just as shallow as she is. I think it's possible he sees it as a fair business exchange and isn't preoccupied with thoughts that she may not really love him. Whatever the case, I still maintain it's getting exhausting for him to keep this up and keep her in the spotlight. Add to that, the poor guy is starving and that's gotta make one cranky old man.

14. LaserT

Reputations:
    :snicker:

Yeah agree it has to be getting exhausting. I mean how much work has gone into these crap failed projects for her. How many hours to make her a big celebrity? Hasn't even worked. I just think he could've gotten with a way more successful women with talent and things to offer who would've maybe been into him. Beth Ostrosky? Gold digger Katie Lee's best friend??

15. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    An average steer yields about 420 lbs of meat suitable for retail sale, the average American eats about 60lbs of beef a year so a single steer feeds 7 people. How many hides must be used for their jackets, "pocketbooks", shoes, car interiors, furniture etc..... All their pricey shit is made from selected hides using only the flawless parts, I'd say they've caused a lot more grieving cows than the "got nothing going on" steak eaters.

16. LaserT

Reputations:
    Well put. Totally agree.

17. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...its kiss your cat sunday? is that supposed to be catchy like two for tuesday or flash friday. its a whole thing robin dont ask beth just loves those animals.

18. Bye You!

Reputations:
    I love to have nothing going on! :buffet:

19. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:

I wouldn't be surprised if the mooooose tries to commit suicide...This thing is a loser. It has all the money in the world to do whatever it fucking wants and it takes the same pose selfies over and over with fucking cats...and tweets them to people that obviously see moooose as a client and nothing else.

It's impossiboe for it to have a friend...Moooose is a user and publicly embarrassing..I notice that giant pube Billy JOel chick isn't around..The magazine launch that nobody came too so moooose made an over the top fool out of itself, was enough for that thing.

It wants celeb friends so bad and has no idea even slightly that everyone thinks it's just a whore..It never had huge career doing anything except for screwing Stern.

This thing is on drugs....

f-mutt

20. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Can we nominate Monsoon for some type of award?

I have to reread all her pOsts in 3 different voices.

f-mutt