Beth Stern + appearance on terrestrial radio = Howard failed at Sirius

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FSFN, Oct 21, 2013.

1. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like many of you, I tried to watch that clip of Beth on some radio show, I couldn't get past 45 seconds. Then I realized , what the fuck was Beth STERN doing on a terrestrial radio show ? With all the fights that Howard had with the FCC, management at Kroc, and alike, you'd think Howard wouldn't let Beth step over his dead body to go there. This is the prime example of how low The Stern show has fallen. Howard's own wife had to go on terrestrial radio to pimp her stupid calendar. Yes I know the Dj to her "fund raiser" is the host of the show, but why couldn't the Sterns get a Dj from Siriusxm? Most likely they all said fuck you Howard.

Rant over.

2. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Cause Beef knows that a shit terr radio station like power 99 has more listeners than wiggy on his best day. Beef is the ultimate hoar

3. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    He just needs everyone of his listeners to buy a calendar then he'll stop with the kittens its just this NSAL needs a whole lot of money. and its what you calll.....Robin, what do you call it....a charitable donation

4. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Im just curios was the dj she got to host her gala the power 99 DJ who was busted for paying trannys to suck him off?

5. Cum Burrito

Cum Burrito Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    didn't robin also have an appearance on some atlanta terrestrial show or something promoting her shitty book? this speaks volumes of the HSS audience numbers

6. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Beth's favorite radio show is any other than Howards.