Beth Stern Calls In To The Show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jun 11, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Consuela is going to have litters of kittens available all summer. Get yours now!!!!! I love how it's staged to appear that Wiggy doesn't know what the call is about. And, of course, no subject on the show is complete without a gay reference.

MarksFriggin:

Gary told Howard that Beth is on the phone. Howard asked what's up. Gary said she wanted to talk to him. Beth was on the phone and said she's going to have litters of kittens all summer long. She said that people can find out how to adopt by emailing her at BethSternFosters@gmail.com. She said they also have that auction going that will benefit Bianca's Furry Friends. She also said that she loves Howard. Howard said they had a nice shot of her in the paper today. Beth said she saw it. Howard said they shot her in a parking lot. Beth said it was after she worked with Mario Lopez. Howard said Marianne just told them about how they got the shot. Beth said she was all dolled up from doing the show. Howard said that she's going to get a treat tonight.
    Beth got in another plug for the adoption email and said that this is the season for kittens so this is the time to adopt. Howard said she does great with the fostering. Robin said that helps the kittens get a lot of human contact. Howard said he enjoys hanging out with the cats. He said he plays with them for like an hour and he loves it. Robin said that's good for them. That way they get used to humans. Howard said he didn't jerk any of them off.

2. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    It wasn't mentioned up top. But the wig mentioned that when Beth is away he changes the cats litter boxes and feeds them. :jj:

3. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Wouldn't that be kind of hard to do when he's in Manhattan and the cats are in the Hamptons? Most honest man in America!

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i wish someone would slap that cunt in the head hard enough to make her ears ring. worthless cunt.

5. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Did Howard ask about the intimate picture with Mario?

6. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Hmmm I wonder if Yoko Cunto checks this email account herself???!
    BethSternFosters@gmail.com A possible direct conduit to America's favorite cunt......

7. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Are you kidding? Beff's bony talons actually touching a computer to check her own e-mails? Do you know this woman at all?

8. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    lets see if moose replies. I asked it how many kittens I would need to adopt for it to equal one child :jj:

9. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    Does anyone on this planet think Beth's actual email isn't BethOstrosky@gmail.com? God this cunt is so fucking dumb and so desperate for attention there is no doubt she would have an email that simple. Only thing that might be different is the server because Gmail is way too advanced for a blithering idiot like Beth so maybe it's BethOstrosky@aol.com .

10. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She said on Twitter "only serious emails get forwarded to me," so she probably has some poor underling sorting through hundreds of horse emails looking for legitimate offers.

11. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...so tell the shill vetting the email to kill himself because the only job he could get was previewing emails for a whore.

12. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard should be ashamed, he let his wife speak about her charity efforts on his radio show, how dare he. :facepalm:

Jennicide likes this.
  13. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...better than talking about jerking off pilots or that time on letterman when she admitted to taking gifts from men she dated. better to talk about kittens than the time sandra bernhart told howard on the air that beth was a known nyc dinner date girl.

14. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why doesnt Beth claim Howard is incompotent and get all his stuff now. She can oversee his care taking and shorten his life...Just like Casey Kasems wife did.

15. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    And Wiggy called Imus's wife every aweful name in the book for years and years for promoting a ranch for kids with cancer. Give it up asshole you are just not smart enough to handle the "30 meaningless losers" here. Stop wasting your time.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  16. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    holy fuck you cock gobbler. 'how dare he'? how many cocks can you fit in your piehole at once

17. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She claimed she wasn't listening to the show and people told her about them talking about her and her kittens on Instagram. I am trying to figure out what I believe: She is lying about listening to the show or she is such a narcissist that she is always glued to Instagram to see what people comment about her pictures. I am going with C - All of the Above.

18. DoneWithStern

DoneWithStern Member

Reputations:

Wiggy has his priorities in order when judging what to give back to society, Deirdre Imus Cancer Ranch for kids bad... Beth Stern fostering animus good. Fuck wiggy and his flat assed whore and fuck your mother in the mouth

19. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LOL! It was especially touching when she said "I'm famous! I'm famous! I was photographed by the Daily News while being on Extra. I am wonderful. Oh yeah, donate to North Shore Animal League."

20. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've said this before, kittens and puppies are the first to go at shelters. I can't believe her ego is this big that she is becoming a kitten middle man for twitter photo ops and media attention. What an asshole