Beth Stern: "I am the First Lady of Sirius"

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by someonelikeyou, Dec 11, 2015.

1. someonelikeyou

someonelikeyou Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Apologies if this has been covered already...

I was listening to a re-broadcast of Andy Cohen's Sirius Radio show. Beth Stern was his guest. I believe it was the morning of the same day/night she appeared on his TV show (Watch What Happens Live).

If you haven't listened, this interview is filled with "beautiful" Beth soundbites (she used the word "beautiful" many, many times).

Some highlights:

• She agreed with Andy saying she's the First Lady of Sirius, and talked about how there is silence when she enters the studios.
    • Claimed she is on great terms with the girls and ALLISON! She said it's "all good," and when she and Allison "have to be together" for something with the kids, it's great.
    • Wouldn't rule out the idea of having a child with Howard. Andy asked if she had frozen any eggs, and she said she was probably too old for that. But, she said, "never say never - it could happen."
    • When speaking with Andy about her upcoming appearance on his TV show, she referred to it as "MY Episode."
    • Discussed how she came to write children's books - she just had to share her story with children.
    • Talked about the cat with "no eyes."
    • Andy got in a great line about Howard really working "only one day a week." Beth got pissed at that. His co-host got in an earlier zinger before Beth was in studio. When her name came up, he said "Animoes!" or something along those lines.
    • When Andy asked about the Aniston/Theroux wedding, she bitchily replied "I'm not talking about that." Andy then slyly put her on the spot, asking if she and Howard went on their honeymoon with their group of friends. Beth said no, Howard was busy with AGT. When Andy pressed if they had actually been invited on the honeymoon, she faltered and made some statement about "we didn't go" - sidestepping that they weren't invited.
    • Andy asked who her favorite wackpacker was. Beth haughtily replied that she "doesn't listen to them" she only listens to Howard's "interviews and stuff." Andy then said his favorite wackpacker was ETM. Beth was astounded, "Are you really even serious about talking about them?" Andy was like, yeah I am.
    • She dropped a Jimmy Kimmel mention.
    • She talked about her MANY books, now she has branched out to children's books. Inserted "All of my Proceeds... blah, blah, blah" line.
    I think there was more, but that's all I can recall off the top of my head.

She came off as tremendously bitchy. When she's on with Howard, she has the "Beth is an Angel" voice and demeanor. That was definitely dropped on Andy's show.

I also think Andy was kind of toying with her. It's quite the listen. I think it's from the Monday, Dec. 7 "Andy Cohen Live."

SomerSky, sandia312, Scott and 6 others like this.
  2. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bitch...bitch....bitch....bitch.....bitch. :uhwfu:

tired likes this.
  3. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    tiger1.jpg

Cookie_Puss and reno like this.
  4. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  5. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    thanks for posting that...i didn't know she was on his radio show too. Will have to listen.

someonelikeyou likes this.
  6. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'm going to listen to it on demand. Or at least until I vomit or punch my phone.

7. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    She just said "I never wear make up"

:facepalm:

8. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    icypussy likes this.
  9. sandia312

sandia312 New Member

Reputations:
    Nice recap! I missed it on the radio. Thanks!

10. someonelikeyou

someonelikeyou Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @ARM @teehee @SomerSky

This broadcast is an absolute treasure trove of Beth sound bites for your podcast.

It was quite the performance.