Beth Stern On Dating Howard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AliAdams, Mar 26, 2014.

1. AliAdams

AliAdams Active Member

Reputations:
  2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;AJNP1Vphg9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJNP1Vphg9E[/video]

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

5. dewshtard

dewshtard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Soooo May 1999?

6. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hmm, 15 1/2 years...

7. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so she's up to 15 AND A HALF years now.

8. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As if Mel Gibson or Brad Pitt would look twice at her.

9. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/features/15250/index5.html

"Of course, the relationship may not be tension-free. Howard has already gotten resistance to his “Howard 100 News” team, a group of seventeen, including “award-winning professional journalists.” Some Sirius executives have complained. They don’t like to walk out of their offices to find Howard’s news team sticking microphones in their faces. Clearly this delights Howard. “You’re going to have to deal with it,” he’s told the uncomfortable execs.
    “I’ve got some kind of weird rebirth going on,” he says. “All of a sudden, I’m like the old Howard Stern. This shit just rushes into my head.” He makes it sound like mental illness. He’s obsessed, manic. “I’m like out of my freaking mind,” he says. “I hear radio shows in my dreams. I haven’t been this turned on by radio in so long. I can think about nothing else. This is nuts.”
    Howard flips through the spiral notebook. He’s pasted e-mails inside and scribbled notes. They’d tried to stop Howard being Howard. Now, with two channels all his own and no FCC, Howard plans to exact revenge: He’s going to be more Howard than ever. He’ll turn what’s inside his head into a radio world. He’s already got “The Howard 100 News,” the brainstorm delivered to him in the shower. It’ll make the whole thing cohere and, at the same time, mock the coherence of that other, you know, “real” world.
    Howard will still have a morning show. “Fuck a show!” says Howard exuberantly. He’s back on the couch, but bent forward, his chest nearly touching his knees. “I’m going to give you real action. I got famous for ‘Lesbian Dating Game’? Now I can really do it. We’ll hear the date, and if they like each other, we’ll have the date right there and the sex right there, and it’ll be done beautifully.”

"In his apartment, Howard has wound himself up. “It will be like nothing else,” he says. “It will be real.” Real is a favorite Howard word. Real is a retard on the radio for 24 straight hours, which was an idea in one of Howard’s late-night e-mails. Real is a racist with his own show, which Howard threatens. “One of the sitcoms we’re working on—very exciting—‘Meet the Fuckheads,’ ” Howard says. He’s written a synopsis, which reads, “An exciting sitcom starring married couple Jeff the Drunk and Wendy the Retard and their son Elephant Boy. Jeff, a hand-stamper at a local swimming pool, is spiraling downward and his retarded wife is fed up with him when suddenly life changes on a dime. He hits the winning lottery numbers. He moves into an exclusive neighborhood next door to Donald Trump.”"

"
    Howard reels off ideas, which he will also put on TV—he’s got a separate subscription deal with In Demand TV. “It’s crazy! All of a sudden,” he says, “I’m like on fire creatively.” He’s got more. “You’ve heard of Desperate Housewives? We have The Really Desperate Housewives.” It’s a show starring his staff’s significant others. “Each week, these wives desperately try to change their famous husbands into something they’re not: human,” says Howard. Some of the ideas are still incubating. Howard has to tell all. “Face the Shrink”: “Every night you will hear a live psychiatric session with a very famous celebrity,” he says. “It’s going to be a real shrink, real psychotherapy. Also, the shrink is going to analyze some of my Wack Pack guys.”"

10. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    They would, only to make sure they are not going to get hit by her propeller hands

11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  12. Mike Huntslooce

Mike Huntslooce Maker of Champions Gold

Reputations:
  13. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  14. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Listen, the timeline is evolving

15. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
  16. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Beth, you can't tell people when we really started to date. They will know I wasn't separated from Alison yet."

"Don't worry Honey, it took me two weeks of doing the math to figure out that we have been together for 15 and a half years. Most people will never figure out we started to date in 1998. Math is hard."

17. todd packer

todd packer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

18. AliAdams

AliAdams Active Member

Reputations:
    The different Dating Timelines fascinates me. Makes me really wonder where it all began. Did their paths first cross on Letterman?

19. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
  20. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    If it evolves anymore, Howard will be served with a warrant for his arrest for statutory rape.