Beth Stern's >> Makeup Artist << Profiled in Social Life Magazine

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Benjamen, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Sterns have their greasy fingerprints all over the latest issue of Social Life magazine, whose photos of Beth have been relentlessly promoted by Howard's former intern in the pages of the Daily News.

[​IMG]

But this time it isn't just Beth who's benefitting from a Howard Stern connection. Beth's makeup artist is given a full page profile in the Health & Beauty section. She's identified as "Celebrity Makeup Artist Erin McNeill."

Some of you may remember hearing about Beth's makeup artist before, when she showed the New York Police Department how to do their fucking jobs last year. Late last October, Beth dropped her iPhone while exiting her town car on the way to tape the Kitten Bowl. But she didn't realize it until it was too late, and it was nowhere to be found when she finally went looking for it. The NYPD were useless in the investigation, so that's when Beth's makeup artist, Erin McNeill, sprang into action. Erin cased the neighborhood, rattling windows, banging on doors, and interrogating suspicious types. Using her unique skills as a trained makeup artist, she persuaded one frightened shopkeeper to surrender footage from his surveillance camera -- presumably with threats of deportation. Within no time, Erin had pinpointed the exact moment when Beth's phone was taken, and had even attached a face to the heinous crime. With all of the hard work already done for them, the NYPD finally pulled their heads out of their asses and apprehended the iPhone thief at his job. (That man has since lost his employment, his wife and child, his freedom, and soon his life -- he now sits on death row.)

Erin has been Beth's go-to makeup artist for five years. She's in the far right of this behind-the-scenes shoot for the infamous North Shore Animal League calendar that Howard shot:

Whether it's for a TV show appearance, a Howard Stern photo shoot, or even just an evening at at Knicks game --

-- if Beth requires makeup, Erin does it.

She also did Lisa G's makeup for the ridiculous cover of her even more ridiculous book (Photo by Howard):

And besides doing the makeup, Erin even photographed this nightmarish Christmas card from 2013:

Here are some hilarious stories Erin shares about Howard cracking everyone up at a poolside shoot, and scoping out a hot guy with Beth at a TV taping:

Erin believes a turning point in her career happened in 2010 when she did hair and makeup for her long-term client Beth Stern, during a Hamptons magazine photo shoot. "I can still remember seeing the cover and thinking, Wow, I did this," Erin recalls.

Erin's job comes with plenty of unexpected laughs. On one occasion at Howard and Beth Stern's house while doing hair and make-up poolside, Erin says, "I was walking backwards to get a better vision of the whole shot and I walked right into their pool. Howard jokingly said, 'Erin, if you wanted to go for a swim you just had to ask!' We all had a good laugh."

[​IMG]

Another time, Erin was getting Beth Stern ready for a guest appearance on a television show and spotted a good-looking guy. She pointed him out to Beth, making conversation as she did her hair and makeup, but she failed to realize that her microphone was on and the entire cast heard everything.

This full-page profile tells me Erin fell for the old "we'll pay you in plugs" routine ...

2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  3. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I see Beth's dumb hat fixation has rubbed off on Celebrity Makeup Artist Erin McNeill.

4. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I like the part about how she can't belive how good Beth looked in the picture. Pure shock

5. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm:
    @monsoon look at Beef's legs - supermodoe, my ass!

IfTheyOnlyKnew and monsoon like this.
  6. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :lol: love the moniker.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  7. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Well, it would indeed be shocking to see a good looking pic of her.

8. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All on the 112 payroll. Money going out faster than coming in.

Benjamen and blindbella like this.
  9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Erin must live at Chimney Manor, that would explain all the "candid" shots of Beth supposedly waking up in the morning wearing false eyelashes with her hair and makeup freshly done. She's also probably the one who follows Beth around on her veterinarian appointments and kitten-dumping expeditions to take photos with the new owners. Pretty funny that she takes credit for photographing that Christmas card, Howard always claimed it was his work.

10. Margos

Margos Sprinkles are for winners.

Reputations:
    The more I look at her "cover", the more deformed she looks. And fat.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and Guacamole like this.