Beth talks about Bianca

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AliAdams, Mar 24, 2013.

1. AliAdams

AliAdams Active Member

Reputations:
  2. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    My god.... I love animals but signing a rock over a bridge?

:facepalm:

Notice how she said that Bianca is miserable without her? She didn't even mention Howard. :c

3. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    FUCK!!!! This fucking cunt actually said she hoped to be around for the next 70 years.

A 40 year old.

Thinks she HOPES to be around for the next 70 years.

Quick math: 40 plus 70 equals a fucking old, dried up, shriveled, smelly, shitting-her-pants, 110 year old.

One hundred and ten years.

OR

As my theory goes, Beth is an arrested development case. Her development arrested somewhere around 12. The rainbows and unicorns years.

The years that continue now with her constant attention to the color pink.

So, for a 12 year old, what does 70 years from now look like? It looks like 82. Doable.

But 110?

Gah, she is a fucking dolt.

4. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Just marking my place so I remember to watch this later, don't mind me. :uhw:

I just can't do it now, I don't have the energy. :grr:

5. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's a retard. She needs counseling.

6. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She is so amazing she will live to 110. right robin?

7. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ok, I just watched the first few seconds of it with the sound off. :doh: What is that odd scrunched up scowl that she makes with her face lately????? It's disturbing.

8. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Note how she pokes fun at the bridge as if people really believe they will meet their pets there. Rediculous! lol

9. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How much longer do you think you'll live, Beet? "Me? Oh, like about seventy years."

10. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Hit it. No mention of The Pelican.

And who would want to think of their dog pining for that old smelly fucker?

Anyhow. Let us assume for a moment there is a heaven and our beloved pets make it there and are waiting for us. Let's just assume it and not get into an argument, okay?

So, I lost my beloved dog this past September AND my beloved cat just this last week (yeah, boo-hoo, I know. My wife and I were devastated).

So, if there is a heaven where they are admitted and they are there, tell you this much: My old dog is now hanging out with someone who loves him, he's running around and barking like mad, and my cat is on someone's lap.

In other words, they'd adjust. I was DAMN close to my boys/pets. They were dependent upon me. They loved ME (and my wife). All that said, neither one of us is so egotistical to think that no one else could step in for us for the next bit of time.

In other words, this fucking cunttwatbitchcunt (did I say cunt?) is SO fucking ego-maniacal that she thinks her dog could never ever exist without her.

Fuck her. Dammit, I hate that fucking bitch. This vid just confirmed it. I only was annoyed before. Now it is hate.

And then she disrespects all those mourning pet-owners that came before by flippantly tossing the pen and rock?

FUCK HER!!!!

11. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    botox:dontknow:

12. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Who is watching this shit? I mean the TV show. :shit:

13. AliAdams

AliAdams Active Member

Reputations:
    Trust me, your pets are happy and safe, itpdude. I have a deep, deep faith and belief that Heaven exists. I am so, so sorry about their passing- it must be so brutal to deal with.

Yeah, I was really offended as well, especially when she said "Ridiculous" and tossed the pen. Very cold. We can look at it another way though- maybe it's still too hard for Beth to deal with all the emotion from losing Bianca and the way she handles it is to put up the front that she doesn't really care.

14. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow. She is such a vomit! I have heard of that rainbow bridge poem. I think it brings a lot of comfort to people who have lost their pets. She is supposed to be a huge animal lover? And what's ridiculous is her throwing the sharpie like a spoiled four year old. She just never stops amazing me. Usually it just pictures that I am shocked by. Add words and I'm just ......I have no words. Throws sharpie and leaves thread.

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    dear lord...i'm as cynical as the next person, but seeing beth make a mockery of the rainbow bridge and her smirk makes me want to punch her and scream at her just to SHUT UP, DAMN IT PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i don't understand why or how a network or producer is taking the risk of putting such an unlikable bitch on one of their programs. who are they trying to appeal to...women don't like her, men are revolted by her and children and animoes are petrified to be anywhere near her.

and that voice.

16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm sorry, i know how terrible it feels when our precious animals leave us (it's hard for me to say die) but we'll always have a place for them in our hearts and will cherish the time we had with them.
    the rainbow bridge is just a silly and sweet way for adults and children to deal with their loss.

17. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've only watched two of her clips from that show, this one and the dog wedding, and in both of them she mocks the people and/or the event she is covering.

Is this her idea? Is this the plan of the Producers? Is she playing the insult/shock jock host of a show about pampered pets?

I mean WTF?

18. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe the producers were pains in the asses! :dontknow:

19. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    glad to see her still not wanting to be famous

20. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Maybe. It's just odd. In every other animoe show, PSA, ad, twitter pic whatever, she is Miss Animals Are All Love. Nothing is too silly or unheard of when it comes to loving or appreciating your animoes. In this one she acts like she can barely stand to be around them.