Beth The Self-Admitted "Proud Crazy Cat Lady" < A Jan 2014 Hilarious Retrospective

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by OV, Mar 25, 2015.

1. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    An oldie, but considering the slew of Saint Beth's self-serving BS, falsehoods, and misrepresentations worth a second look at someone who denies using Howard's fame for her own benefit. Reveals that SHE gets calls at 4AM (from the fuck who?) to go rescue distressed cats with Howard as her driver (does he even still have a license?).

[​IMG]
    Howard Stern’s wife Beth Ostrosky has found herself under attack many times from his rabid fans and haters alike for her tireless work with rescue animals, but in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com the shock jock’s wife says slams the critics and says “I am proud to be a crazy cat lady.”

The stunning blonde is hosting the Kitten Bowl during Sunday’s Super Bowl game and she shot down the claims that she’s using Howard’s fame for her own benefit, telling Radar: “I am proud to be a crazy cat lady.

“I am saving lives. Animals can’t always help themselves. People can call me crazy. I embrace that.”

Beth explained why she and Howard love animals and wants to help them out.

“We have four cats in our house,” she told Radar.

“Our lives are better with pets. The fostering experience has made us better people. Our pets define us as a family.”

The pet advocate and author of NY Times Best Selling Book “Oh My Dog,” also spoke about her experiences with fostering pets at the Purina “Better With Pets” Summit in New York.

Explaining the heartbreak she feels when she and Howard have to give up their foster pets, Beth said: “I cry like a baby when I have to give them up. They are my babies.”

A former model, Beth says now her “passion is saving lives. Howard and I, our family is about rescuing. I’ve gotten calls at 4 am to go rescue a kitty and Howard was my driver to go get it.”

2. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    #fuckdoltandgunk
    Now, can you please tell me more about the GNC probiotic that melts fat like butter???:)

3. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    i need some od that badly!

4. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Man, lying just comes so naturally to some people.

5. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:

Exactly...it got wig up to go get a kitten..what a liar.
    It lies about everything. I can't wait until the overdoses.
    This thing is on some serious drugs. Just cuz a Dr. Gives it to ya doesn't mean its safe or OK.
    Its really got a penchant to be seen as something its clearly not.

Did anyone ever find the pics of it as the prom\co-ed king. Didn't it claim that too.

The next time my family breeds a filly that has half a chance at being quick... I'm naming it Bethostroskystern.
    Or should I wait for a gawky warmblood with a giant ugly face.

F mutt

6. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  7. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    its called necrotizing fasciitis

8. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Dunno if I can help with that.

I get this stuff from Costco which seems to work just fine
    [​IMG]

BUT if you know of a "day after" probiotic that will attone for snarfing down 1/2 of a DiGiorno La Pizzeria festooned with prawns and anchovies last night, then I'm certainly
    l [​IMG].