"Beth thought we'd be in the (Kimmoe's) wedding party"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by CCMaguire, Oct 31, 2012.

1. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard goes on and on about how much Beth loves Kimmel's fiance Molly. Howard and Jimmy are such "dear friends". He lets it out on the air that the Sterns thought they'd be in the wedding party, but weren't asked. We'll see if Molly has to succumb to Beth's disappointment. I'm sure Kimmel didn't want to make this wedding all about Howard, letting him dictate the date and location of the nuptials.

2. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who the fuck wants a horse and a pelican in their wedding party?

3. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Beth would insist on wearing a bikini bridesmaid's dress and Howard would have to leave half way through the ceremony.

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    She really thought that?

There aren't enough :cwl: in the whole Internet to cover that one!

5. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Dr. Doolittle ? :dontknow:

6. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Beth loves, loves, LOVES Molly." (It's pretty evident that the Sterns have no REAL friends in their lives.)

7. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why would Jimmy want to have the headache of wondering if the Sterns would even show up for his wedding?
    Much less have to listen to howard bitch and moan on air about having to attend Jimmy's wedding
    and how "Jimmy wants us in his wedding party".

You cant fuckin win with stern.

He whines like a little bitch if he isnt a part of the wedding party.
    Does the same if he is asked to be a part of the wedding party.

Its all about ME! Me me me me me me me!

ASSHOLE

8. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I agree with all the post's above, will be very interesting to see if they are added to the wedding party, let's hope Jimmy has enough balls to not add him!

9. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Howard's relevance is gone; his stature has evaporated; and now Jimmy and Molly don't want Horse Apples and Adams Apple showboating at their wedding party.
    Kimmel's new wife-to-be Molly is obviously a wise, wise woman.

10. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    I really hope they are added just to see the white gown Beffo will wear to up stage the happy bride.

11. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    people over 40 shouldn't even have "wedding parties" that shit is for kids. Best man and maid/matron of honor---enough

12. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    How many times this week did he have to mention that he loves Jimmy and only did his show because of that.

13. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jimmy knew Howard wouldn't fly anywhere anyway... can't have it both ways, Howard.

14. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    That's a shame, Beth already had the formal wear and sedatives prepared for the cat she was bringing.

15. Quietus

Quietus New Member

Reputations:
    Funny thing is that Jimmy was only worried about one guest in particular...LETTERMAN ! ! !

16. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Howard "adores" Jimmy :sgay:

17. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Jimmy has been dating Molly for what...only 2 years? It's not as if Jimmy and Howard live on the same street, or in the same town, or the same state, or in the same time-zone, or even on the same coast.

There's really been little time for them to spend with Molly. Maybe a vacation in Mexico, or maybe hosting them at their house for a week....but let's be serious. It's not as if Beth has had the time or opportunity to really become friends with Molly. And having your husband make an on-air fuss about being disappointed that you weren't asked to be in the wedding party is in the worst taste imaginable. Jimmy's fiance is a grown woman who surely has plenty of legitimate close friends and family whom she'd want to be her bridesmaids.

Howard and Beth seem to confuse notoriety with personal intimacy. Merely being acquainted (or even friendly) with someone who is either wealthy or famous doesn't equate into making them a friend. And you certainly don't measure a real friend's worth by their bank account or their Q-Rating. But this seems to be exactly how the Stern's experience the world. Howard couldn't be happy with a normal wife who married him when he was a nobody and who raised his 3 daughters. And apparently after the divorce he didn't date any regular women either...just celebrities and Beth. And once he chose Beth, he immediately tried to advance her career in showbusiness by getting her modeling and hosting gigs--because God knows, he can't be intimate with somebody who isn't famous. Obviously Beth is just as vapid; a relatively pretty girl from the midwest who could have married any number of men her age who would have loved her...instead she married a wig-wearing ogre old enough to be her father because he's rich and famous. Both of them are classic Star-Fuckers.

18. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    And Molly runs, Runs, Runs!!!!!!!!

19. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    This.

Yesterday, when he was talking to Jimmy on his cell phone, it seemed like Jimmy is just tired of Howard and his schtick. "My good friend Jimmy," "Jimmy's my buddy," "I know Jimmy wants me to be there, but why don't his people call me?" Ugh. Jimmy seemed really non-plussed about the whole ordeal, and sounded like he could truly have given a fuck less if Howard showed or not. It reminded me of the time when Howard gave Jimmy a Sophie's choice between him and Carolla, and, of course, Jimmy picked Carolla...Howard was BESIDE himself...

Then, to top it off today, Howard rags on Jimmy's family and how stressed he gets from dealing with other human beings over shit that most of us don't even give a second thought to ("I felt guilty for not shaking Jimmy's cousin Sal's hand and giving him a fist bump, so I touched him on the shoulder so he would think I care...") :facepalm:

20. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...its mollys wedding howard and beth should not be trying to assert pressure because theyre insecure. jimmy kimmel is a A lister, howard stern is a D lister. why throw him a showbiz bone at your wedding. obviously jimmy and molly have other plans beth will have to stick with the hamptons crowd cause gollywood doesnt want anything to do with her or howard. oh and howard sitting behind jimmys desk to give tv executives a shot of what they could have. too bad theyre not interested. hows that big agt renewal contract going?