Beth to be on Wed's Kelly Ripa Show - for "Bow Wow Week"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thelma, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Check your local listings ...

WEDNESDAY

ADAM SANDLER, CIARA, BETH STERN - - LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, 9 a.m., Ch. 7 ("out east")

[​IMG]

2. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hopefully Sandler keeps his dignity and rebuff's Beth attempts to patch things up with the newly evolved and sensitive one. No doubt that is what she will do that and use their shared love of dogs as a means to do so.

Granted Sandler doesn't seem like the type to run in the hollywood/hamptons cocktail circuit that the Sterns want to be a part of but he's still A-list and that is all that matters.

On the other hand, other than Chevy Chase, and Dice he will be only the 3rd of Sterns former enemies recieving and ass lathering that I'm even remotely a fan of .

3. gail ha chu

gail ha chu Member VIP

Reputations:
    The George Zimmerman trial is on every local channel here. Sucks!!!

4. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

Don't forget Kathy Lee, Rosie O'Donnell, Tyra Banks, that chick from the "Girls" show, Seinfeld, I'll try to think of more

5. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    As a guest? or an act?

6. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Ugh, I can just imagine Beff telling Kelly that she and Mark need to come to Chimneyland again soon to get their fertograph taken.

8. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I was listing only those whom I was a fan of, so in that case I forgot Seinfeld. I hate all those women listed although Tyra is hot at least.

Also despite loving Jerry, I laughed my ass off at Howard's mockery of his life.

If you are a 40-something year old multi milliionaire with an endless options, and you choose to date a 17 year old highschooler. Then you go and hit on a married woman at a gym and become a homewrecker by essentially using your wealth and status to bigfoot her husband, you deserve what every mockery is coming your way.

Especially if you are known as the clean-cut, family friendly, "nice" comic

9. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kelly said that tomorrow there would be a segment on "summer proofing" for your puppy - she didn't mention Beth - but it brought back the bad memory of the last time Beth had that segment three years ago when she sprayed Bianca with sunscreen causing Bianca to run off the set (at 2:42).

Although it's pretty funny when Regis introduces Beth as the author of "Oh My God." :snicker:

[video=youtube;4SydyyHCcP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4SydyyHCcP0[/video]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  10. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Adam, I hear you love bulldogs too! Aren't they amaaaazing?"

[​IMG]

11. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Rosie, Ellen, Seinfeld...list goes on and on. :shit:

12. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When will she learn. Every time Beff appears on a show WITH animals, it is a disaster. She shows no understanding of the animals whatsoever, has no command over their obedience and shows herself to be completely inept in her interactions with them.

13. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She will never learn because she doesn't think she needs to. She's an oblivious idiot.

Beth Ostrosky ‏@BethStern
    Looking forward to appearing on Live w/Kelly & Michael tomorrow morning w/some adorable puppies! Summer safety tips! @AnimalLeague

1:51 PM - 9 Jul 13

:facepalm:

14. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember one of her appearances on a daytime show when her complete lack of knowledge about dogs was painfully obvious. She brought some mutts from NSAL on the show and described them all as "shepherd mixes" even though several were clearly other breeds. One had a docked tail and looked almost like a pure-bred boxer. I got the impression someone had told her one of the dogs was a "shepherd mix" and she either couldn't remember the rest or had no idea how to identify the characteristics of other breeds. I found that very strange for someone who claimed to be interested in dogs since childhood.

15. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:

You'd think she never had a pup. She does not read their body language whatsoever. They end up desperately trying to get away from her. She doesn't even know enough to have treats ready to reward them for simply turning around and facing the camera. She just looks like the dullard I believe her to be.

Also...the pets she brings on always seem to have "accidents" on set. This does not seem to happen as often when others do pet segments. Are they walked before being taken into the studio?

16. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's the thing. She tips her hand as a phony when there are forced in-toe-acshins because she looks so uncomfortable and awkward, like the animal is just a prop and she's trying not to get too dirty.

What's disturbing is Beffo seems to be the type of person where backstage hiddencam video could emerge of her throwing the dog off of her as soon as the cameras stopped and lathering in purell and it wouldn't even be surprising

Her crusader for animoes gimmick rings about as true as LisaG's cookies and sex bullshit and that's saying something

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  17. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i'm glad she'll have more safety tips. i used to always let my cat play around an open flame and fed my dogs hershey bars and liquor until she came along with her helpful tips.

18. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    :lol: "It's for dogs so it's OK if it gets in their eyes!" :lmao: Regis is great... "Oh she LOVES it! Bianca is running away from home!"

19. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Shocking, I thought Kelly was through with Beth. This must be a keep beth away from our home this summer by having her on early season.

20. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kelly: "Bianca is our first guest to ever walk off this show."