Beth & twitter... Wtf?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    For the life of me, I cannot figure out what Beth's deal is with twitter and photography. At first, I thought that it was just arrogance, but then I got to thinking... Is it because she wants to keep throwing shit (literally, considering the subject and the quality) against the wall and seeing what sticks , I.e. the odd chance that a casting agent comes across this and offers her some sort of commercial role?

Is it because she desperately wants attention?

Is it because she wants that "model" title that she's yearned for all her life, but was never able to achieve?

What the fuck does she hope to accomplish with these photos? It can't be something so pathetic as to be her only way to keep in the public eye and not fade desperately into obscurity... Because she's already obscure.

2. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    all the above and so much more

wet noodle of a cunt

3. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When every other attempt at superstardom fails, you turn to whoring yourself out.

4. blottomsup

blottomsup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's my pop psychology analysis.

Beth has always been in the sphere of model quality, but off. Everyone knows this. Even Beth, deep down.

Notwithstanding, Beth's mother steered her away from a normal life, instead urging Beth to enter the modeling industry, where unfortunately her off-ness had to have been confirmed over and over again. Jobs here and there, but nothing to get too excited about. Demoralizing.

Still, years later, Howard Stern, presumably having unlimited female choices, "picked me!" So maybe her looks are not so off after all. And with a little surgical nipping and tucking here and there, voila! Beth looks the best she ever has. A Christie Brinkley look-alike.

Howard of course proposes marriage, but only if Beth first gets naked for the honor. Beth needs to know that her value, her sole value, is that body of hers.

Fast forward a decade. The celebrity status and TV offers that Beth expected as a result of Howard's coronation of her haven't happened. Nothing permanent, at least. Or successful.

Uh-oh. Beth's looks are all she has, and they are dwindling by the day. She gave up everything - kids, friends, interests, a normal life.

She's bored, vulnerable, and desperate for validation. And so she tweets. And tweets. And tweets again. Look at me! Aren't I beautiful? Let the compliments rain down!

Sad. Pathetic. But great fun for all of us.

I quote Illuminati Jones: a tragicomedy.

5. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth sees fans ...

[​IMG]

6. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I definitely think she has some disorder. By now she should realize that she will never be a model or famous. She should spend her time doing something meaningful rather than playing dressup for that old fool.

7. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    blottomsup and smichal - I think you're both right. :hat:

She would have to go into therapy - otherwise she's incurable. She'll be posing with Appoe's stuffed body on January 1, 2023.

8. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    All that money, yet such an empty, empty life. It would be sad on some level if she weren't so annoying.

As such it's a fascinating train wreck to watch, and read the play-by-play and color commentary here.

9. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    seriously.. if I had access to a billion dollars... you think I would be wasting it pretending to be a model and going shopping for new clothes every day and trying to suck up to celebrities? No way... you could travel the world (at least see the 7 wonders of the world!), get private lessons to learn any skill or language... you could raise money to help starving AIDS orphans in Africa...

10. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    Not even close.

11. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is totally a product of a delusional mother (and an indulgent father). That's why it's like we're seeing a 40-year-ole JonBenet.

And what compounds the whole thing is Howard feeds into Beth's delusions because he wants to believe he's with a beautiful supermodoe.

Beth is someone who has been able to play make believe her whole life.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  12. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth vacationed in Mexico with her man and spent a good amount of time on twitter sending out pet advice.

These two have such empty, boring lives.

13. shitcunt

shitcunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    all the big celebs are on twitter.

14. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    At this point, I think even Beth realizes that her modoe days are not happening, she has admitted she's no great actress and now Alec Baldwin's wife is getting some of the interview gigs she used to have. Plus, even with all their dough, the Sterns got snubbed by A-listers after she got Mr. Marbles to venture outside the borders hoping for a chance to get seen with celebs.

The Twitter just satisfies the need for attention and compliments when she isn't at a red carpet movie premiere or can't wrangle a talk show appearance with her prop animals from the NSAL.

15. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Wonder when Hamptons will see that all of this play nice PC bullshit and animoe love has garnered him squat and turns on her and the celebutards that have rejected him?

16. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    Beth has no inner voice telling her that she is good enough, pretty enough, worthy enough
    so she has to keep getting that from the outside.
    Once that stops or slows down, she dies inside. :dontknow:

17. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    How many 40 year olds do you see posing the exact same way (for portraits w/pets) that Beth does? (See cat pics) She is desperately trying to make believe she still as "it". Which for a fleeting moment maybe she had something. But it is long over. See actresses only known for their beauty, when the beauty fades. That is BO

18. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Oh, is this what you meant by posing the same exact way with pets?

[​IMG]

19. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Bingo Puppet

20. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth and Howard feed off each others delusions. Howard thinks the ultimate status symbol is to be married to a model (especially one who is successful in show business) and she was the closest thing he could get. Beth clearly has always wanted fame, fortune, and involvement in the Hamptons social scene. Promoting her as a model, getting her hosting/acting gigs, financing her projects, and hanging out with celebs allows them both to live out their fantasies.